🎮 SDS Knights Public Thread 🎮

• SDS (Sit Down Son)

• The oldest active clan in the game, Approaching 2 years old
    • Veterans of 40 clan wars, 30+ Scrimmages, 2 Tournaments
    • Features some of the best players in the game
    • Caretakers of the community, we want to help grow the community as much as we can
    • YouTube channel:https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCUHweqDtOBYxJzgK4QOgkwA
    • Twitch streamers: http://www.twitch.tv/sds_connor/profile , https://www.twitch.tv/newageknight86
    • Generally a friendly and honorable clan, express a salt free attitude unless provoked
    • Founders are NewAgeKnight and erecthomeless
    • Our leadership is based on a small council that elects other council members based on merit, influence and leadership qualities

Record: 26-14 Clan Wars, 1 Tournament Win

Roster and Council

SDS NewAgeKnght - Council Leader, War/Scrims/Tourney Manager, Founder, Twitch Streamer, Varsity, Clan Veteran

SDS Kingslayer - Council Member, Varsity, Trainer, Clan Veteran

SDS GodSPeeD - Council Member, In Training, JV, Clan Veteran

SDS BiGFaTTy - Varsity, Clan Veteran

SDS Addybear22 - Varsity, Clan Veteran

Oskxdominationx- Varsity

SDS Arcer- Varsity

Thatirishkid00- Varsity

ll Lancelot ll- Varsity

SDS Itchythot- JV, JV Captain

Code Death- In Training, JV

Acgua- In training, JV

Knight of Night/ SDS Rogue- JV

Shadow King 311- In Training, JV

SDS Xaphan - In Training, JV

SDS Connor - In Training, JV, Twitch streamer

Winged Hussar 7- In Training, JV

FURIOUSMERMAN0- In Training, JV

Details:

• Emblem: Balance (71) 0_1468630464945_balance!.jpg

FFA Uniform:

• Vanguard
      Mason Marauder
      Any Helmet
      Checkers 2
      Primary: Dark Green
      Secondary: Green
      Trim: Light Green

0_1468631057396_809b6a4f-c852-4057-871f-6be60f694bba.jpg

• Knight
      Dreadnaught
      Any Helmet
      Primary: Dark Green
      Secondary: Light Green
      Trim: White

0_1468631097143_205cca00-a96e-421e-b425-e27893b63ce1.jpg

• Shield
      Quadrant, Stripes or Checkers
      Primary: White
      Secondary: Dark Green
      Trim: Dark Green

0_1468631820637_dea54a65-ab72-4fa7-896c-a1c0ef9d9727.jpg

Preferred Team: Agatha Knights

RECRUITMENT:

• Any Class (In need of decent MAA)
    • Contact any council member for tryout
    • If we are very interested in you we may ask you to come to one of our practices for an extended tryout

TRAINING:

• We can help train you some but won’t teach you the most advanced techniques unless you are either in our clan or are a friend of the clan
    • Contact one of our trainers for basic training that you won’t find in the tutorial
    • Love helping others learn the ropes but will not spoil trade secrets for obvious reasons

• Going to be heavily edited so don’t worry

• https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=SnnSqyTFGd8

Another SDS montage was just uploaded

• @Firecracker999:

SDS (Sit Down Son)

• One of the oldest currently active clans in the game, older than 1 year
    • Veterans of over 20 clan wars
    • features some of the best players in the game
    • caretakers of the community, we want to help grow the community as much as we can
    • YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCUHweqDtOBYxJzgK4QOgkwA
    • Generally a friendly and honorable clan, express a salt free attitude unless provoked
    • founders are NewAgeKnight and erecthomeless
    • Our leadership is based on a small council that elects other council members based on merit, influence and leadership qualities

Record: 13-11 Clan Wars, 0 Tournament Wins

Upcoming Wars -
    Stygian Blades - February 27th, Saturday, 7:00 PM EST
    Order of the Chosen Few - February 29th, Monday, (TBD)

Roster and Council

SDS NewAgeKnght - Council Leader, War/Scrims/Tourney Manager, Founder, Varsity

SDS Addybear22 - Council Member, Varsity,“Motivator”

SDS Kingslayer - Council Member, Varsity, Trainer

SDS AK Kauser - Council Member, Youtube manager, Varsity, Trainer

SDS Dustin - Tourney Host, Varsity

HERO xEmporer - Trainer, Varsity

DOPEWIZARD703VA - Varsity

SDS BiGFaTTy - Varsity

LiGiTPANDa7 - JV

H3RO XN1zHtM4re - In Training, JV

GodSPeeD79 - In Training, JV

Hoing Hoing - JV

SDS Xaphan - In Training, JV

SDS Connor - In Training, JV

SDS Arcer - In Training, JV

xSOULS REVENGEx - In Training, JV

Details:
    Emblem- Balance (71)
    FFA Colors- Orange and grey or white
    Preferred Team- Agatha Knights

RECRUITMENT:

• Any Class (In need of decent MAA),
    • Contact any council member for tryout
    • If we are very interested in you we may ask you to come to one of our practices for an extended tryout

TRAINING:

• We can help train you some but won’t teach you the most advanced techniques unless you are either in our clan or are a friend of the clan
    • Contact one of our trainers for basic training that you won’t find in the tutorial
    • love helping others learn the ropes but will not spoil trade secrets for obvious reasons

(WILL BE EDITED SHORTLY)

I can’t even hate on this format. Thread makers seal of approval.

• @VizualDeciple:

I can’t even hate on this format. Thread makers seal of approval.

Thanks m8y

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

Upcoming Wars -
    Stygian Blades - February 27th, Saturday, 7:00 PM EST
    Order of the Chosen Few - February 29th, Monday, (TBD)

I was really disappointed when I read this. SDS prides itself in being a competitive clan, but it seems to me as of recently SDS is only interested in fighting weaker clans that they know they can beat. ATOM has approached SDS time and time again over the past month regarding a war.

At first SDS diffused the situation regarding a war by informing me they were busy rebuilding player base and trying to get better at the game instead of walking into another loss. I was TOTALLY FINE with that. However, over the past few weeks I have seen SDS adamantly encouraging a fight against S.B, in face I saw Newage quote this “send me a date”

This comment heavily implies SDS feels confident in player base and skill. So i will amuse you are done
    "preparing and rebuilding"

That being said, if you are not done, why is it that your are willing to only set up war with TCF and SB? if you guys are still rebuilding you shouldn’t be fighting anyone and if you guys are trying to better, you shouldn’t be fighting anyone.

It is not fair to tell me SDS is not ready to fight… then start setting up wars behind my back, unless you meant your not ready to fight ATOM in particular. Even if thats case I am equally upset. SDS is essentially just putting down is own potential to be great. Since they are #2, this reasoning is also putting down all the other clans out there too. “If SDS wont even fight them then why should we?” - that is the mentality of a “im not ready” outlook will bread.

Honestly I just want to see ALL the clan fighting, and warring all the time LIKE A REAL WAR!! come on it is a FUCKING WAR GAME! no one should be scared to lose its a video game!

ATOM clan is not some unbeatable force of gods that cant lose, nobody needs all this special “practice” and “rebuilding” to face us. the reason we haven’t lost yet is because most of the community think they lost before the match even starts, or even worse… accept defeat and do not even try! its sad really.

Anyway I am in favor of all these upcoming wars! I would just like to request that SDS, and the other clans for that matter, get a match in with us too!

so SDS why not check us off for that Sunday, February 28th! 3pm? I would prefer early in the day but 7pm still works too.

• To sum this all
    up
    for those who didn’t make it past the first ten words like my myself “fight me you pussy” drops mic

• Banned

@SUMMER_not_sOmer:

To sum this all
    up
    for those who didn’t make it past the first ten words like my myself “fight me you pussy” drops mic

oh hush, if you took the time to read it… you would realize that is not true at all. and could i kindly ask that you stop add your antagonistic remarks underneath everything i say? you are starting to come off as a salty little troll, stop trolling OK :)

p.s it would make you look like less of a troll if you were not so shady after getting backlash for you clearly antagonistic slights. You should stand by what you say. I have noticed you delete posts after the individual your are trolling calls you out on it.

• I delete posts cause I realize people
    will over react to them and as much as I wanna get laced into the drama I don’t, and as for what I said it’s basically what you said just dumbed down, ain’t trying to start drama, just shortening that novel of yours to our attention span

• @I:

oh hush, if you took the time to read it… you would realize that is not true at all. and could i kindly ask that you stop add your antagonistic remarks underneath everything i say? you are starting to come off as a salty little troll, stop trolling OK :)

You and Newage should have a duel. The winner gets to painlessly jump off the hillside castle and commit suicide while the loser gets kicked to death by the spectaters. laugh

Now “that” would be entertaining.

• @General:

You and Newage should duel and the winner gets to painlessly jump off the hillside castle while the loser gets kicked to death by the spectaters. laugh

Nobody gets burnt at the stake? Witchcraft

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Nobody gets burnt at the stake? Witchcraft

If the winner somehow lived after jumping off the castle. We’ll string’em up and burn him laugh
    ATOM and SDS destroyed in 1 hilarious duel

• But then……where does the salt go…those are the two salt clans…without them chiv would be an enjoyable, drama free environment filled with people who just play the game for fun and war on their own time without fear of being called out or having conspiracy theories made against them…impossible

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

But then……where does the salt go…those are the two salt clans…without them chiv would be an enjoyable, drama free environment filled with people who just play the game for fun and war on their own time without fear of being called out or having conspiracy theories made against them…impossible

Good point. Without SDS or ATOM, who would we laugh at? We need them!!

• @I:

I was really disappointed when I read this. SDS prides itself in being a competitive clan, but it seems to me as of recently SDS is only interested in fighting weaker clans that they know they can beat. ATOM has approached SDS time and time again over the past month regarding a war.

At first SDS diffused the situation regarding a war by informing me they were busy rebuilding player base and trying to get better at the game instead of walking into another loss. I was TOTALLY FINE with that. However, over the past few weeks I have seen SDS adamantly encouraging a fight against S.B, in face I saw Newage quote this “send me a date”

This comment heavily implies SDS feels confident in player base and skill. So i will amuse you are done

That being said, if you are not done, why is it that your are willing to only set up war with TCF and SB? if you guys are still rebuilding you shouldn’t be fighting anyone and if you guys are trying to better, you shouldn’t be fighting anyone.

It is not fair to tell me SDS is not ready to fight… then start setting up wars behind my back, unless you meant your not ready to fight ATOM in particular. Even if thats case I am equally upset. SDS is essentially just putting down is own potential to be great. Since they are #2, this reasoning is also putting down all the other clans out there too. “If SDS wont even fight them then why should we?” - that is the mentality of a “im not ready” outlook will bread.

Honestly I just want to see ALL the clan fighting, and warring all the time LIKE A REAL WAR!! come on it is a FUCKING WAR GAME! no one should be scared to lose its a video game!

ATOM clan is not some unbeatable force of gods that cant lose, nobody needs all this special “practice” and “rebuilding” to face us. the reason we haven’t lost yet is because most of the community think they lost before the match even starts, or even worse… accept defeat and do not even try! its sad really.

Anyway I am in favor of all these upcoming wars! I would just like to request that SDS, and the other clans for that matter, get a match in with us too!

so SDS why not check us off for that Sunday, February 28th! 3pm? I would prefer early in the day but 7pm still works too.

Zombies sometimes I think your slow or something. I HAVE TOLD YOU OVER AND FUCKING OVER AGAIN –-March 14 Sunday 7:00pmEST— Take it or Fucking leave it. What you don’t get is that I’m controlling the time and date when we fight not you that’s why i’m making your stupid ass wait. You always want to rush every clan into a War. And fucking STFU about the being scared to War you BullShit. Nobody is scared of you. We just don’t really give a Fuck about going to War with you as bad as you want to War us. So get your head out of your ass and accept the date or not.

• @NewAgeKnight86:

Zombies sometimes I think your slow or something. I HAVE TOLD YOU OVER AND FUCKING OVER AGAIN –-March 14 Sunday 7:00pmEST— Take it or Fucking leave it. What you don’t get is that I’m controlling the time and date when we fight not you that’s why i’m making your stupid ass wait. You always want to rush every clan into a War. And fucking STFU about the being scared to War you BullShit. Nobody is scared of you. We just don’t really give a Fuck about going to War with you as bad as you want to War us. So get your head out of your ass and accept the date or not.

I have also givin ATOM this date and challenge TWICE now just to clear the air about us not challenging them.

• @I:

:ghost:
    Have a salt fairy

• @General:

If the winner somehow lived after jumping off the castle. We’ll string’em up and burn him laugh
    ATOM and SDS destroyed in 1 hilarious duel

Sounds like a plan.

Over the past week we have tried to be as salt free as possible but look what stumbled into my domain.

Ugh……

Rolls Eyes

• @Firecracker999:

Sounds like a plan.

Over the past week we have tried to be as salt free as possible but look what stumbled into my domain.

Ugh……

Rolls Eyes

For you partner I will add no more salt onto this thread. My bad bro.

• Firecracker that reminds me you didn’t add a salt free label on your thread. I did when I was running this and it kept the trolls away for months.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.