Xbox one woes

• what a piece of crap, I cant even play anything right now

per xboxone.com/status

Latest update:
    Are you having a tough time launching previously purchased content or purchasing new content, Xbox members? We’re aware of the issue and our team is working hard to fix things as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience! We’ll update you as soon as we have more information.
    Want to get notified when this feature is back online?
    We will only use the phone number that you provide to notify you when the service or app is back up and running. After we send the notification you requested, we will delete your phone number from our Xbox Live SMS notification system.

• Gregcau you switch over looking for a clan contact me

• @gregcau:

what a piece of crap, I cant even play anything right now

per xboxone.com/status

Latest update:
    Are you having a tough time launching previously purchased content or purchasing new content, Xbox members? We’re aware of the issue and our team is working hard to fix things as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience! We’ll update you as soon as we have more information.
    Want to get notified when this feature is back online?
    We will only use the phone number that you provide to notify you when the service or app is back up and running. After we send the notification you requested, we will delete your phone number from our Xbox Live SMS notification system.

Not jut chiv its all online downloadable games

• @VizualDeciple:

Gregcau you switch over looking for a clan contact me

I was playing Battlefront, I dont really do Chiv anymore on the XBox because I’m terrible compared to PC, just too hard to get the controller to match what a mouse and keyboard can do.

• @gregcau:

I was playing Battlefront, I dont really do Chiv anymore on the XBox because I’m terrible compared to PC, just too hard to get the controller to match what a mouse and keyboard can do.

It’s the reverse for me :(

I understand completely bruh.

• I play terrible mouse and keyboard for PC but once I plug in a controller I can put in work. There is a rumor that someone managed to get a mouse and keyboard working for Xbone–but again that is just a rumor however.

• Its rumoured you don’t eat Royal chess burgers but fillet of fishes. A gadget does exist for keyboard/mouse for those but
    over £70, Not sure when but I did read up about it last year in prep for buying a console . which must do this year tbh.

• I’ve of my guys has said gadget, it’s a plug in that just lets you use mouse and keyboard

• Pc players come on xbone with gadgets we may be fucked.

• @VizualDeciple:

Pc players come on xbone with gadgets we may be fucked.

We will adapt and just end up becoming stronger

• Or end up getting dick slapped and uninstalling

• My rank got erased yesterday to 0 but it seems to be back today. On X1

• @Spreadinmayo:

My rank got erased yesterday to 0 but it seems to be back today. On X1

Seems to happen when servers are having trouble