We got this guys!!!

• Stygies, as you know we got a clan war coming up and I’m feeling a rousing speech coming on–nah JK but listen:

I know I may have gotten you guys into some deep shit these past couple weeks but I appreciate that you guys were the first to support me during my little salt war with newage, even though we will face almost insurmountable odds–as the best that SDS has to offer will be thrown at us so they can get their little revenge on me.

We may lose horribly TBH, they are indeed the #2 clan. So fight your best–and honorably.

However, this war will mean nothing. They can have their little win against us if they want to and brag about it or whatever they plan to do afterwards. But I plan to help you guys get your first win no matter how much time and effort it will take. So when this war happens, I’ll be leading right in front.

We win here we gain #2 spot. We lose–doesn’t matter, we’ll come back for more. Until we gain #2 and be on our way to rivaling ATOM one day. For every Blade killed, we’ll take 10 enemies with us.

We will be a force to be reckoned with in the Clan War community will retaining honor at the same time basically :)

-Viz

• What game modes will the war feature?

• I barely read whatever gibberish was posted here, takes this game way too seriously,
    play rocket league instead

• Exactly. It ultimately means nothing negative toward the Stygies., as its basically a political-based Clan War due to threatened honor. Alright, Viz. You, ProSlayer, and the rest of the XBOne Stygies give a good fight. Even if losses happen, we’ll kick ass regardless.

As for the game modes, I’ll leave it up to my men to decide their battlegrounds.

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

Exactly. It ultimately means nothing negative toward the Stygies., as its basically a political-based Clan War due to threatened honor. Alright, Viz. You, ProSlayer, and the rest of the XBOne Stygies give a good fight. Even if losses happen, we’ll kick ass regardless.

As for the game modes, I’ll leave it up to my men to decide their battlegrounds.

I’d prefer not knowing the second before, unless newage already discussed it with you guys in which case my bad

• @Firecracker999:

I’d prefer not knowing the second before, unless newage already discussed it with you guys in which case my bad

Not 100% sure if NewAge did or not with ProSlayer. I will send a message to ProSlayer to remind him to scgedule the game modes if he hasn’t. ^-^

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

Not 100% sure if NewAge did or not with ProSlayer. I will send a message to ProSlayer to remind him to scgedule the game modes if he hasn’t. ^-^

Cool, sounds good

^_^

• Banned

Good luck 2night

• Good game to all…

We did better than I expected but we still took the L im afraid. However unlike other wars this one was a little less salter than other clan wars. I only played with SB for the first time and I had a bit of fun–and I realized I’m lethal with a pole hammer XD

As for SDS, this war acted as a bit of closure. I have no more interest in fighting them for #2 but instead helping SB build up their strength. So as General fell to Harold, I’m gonna have to accept defeat against SDS. From this point onward there shall be no more BS between me and them.

Back to buisness, give us another clan to fight. We are still hungry for war :P

• @VizualDeciple:

Good game to all…

We did better than I expected but we still took the L im afraid. However unlike other wars this one was a little less salter than other clan wars. I only played with SB for the first time and I had a bit of fun–and I realized I’m lethal with a pole hammer XD

As for SDS, this war acted as a bit of closure. I have no more interest in fighting them for #2 but instead helping SB build up their strength. So as General fell to Harold, I’m gonna have to accept defeat against SDS. From this point onward there shall be no more BS between me and them.

Back to buisness, give us another clan to fight. We are still hungry for war :P

The same here. Our feud is over and it was a good war. Viz I have nothing but respect for you and you know that. I cant wait for our next battle. Good Mother Effin War SB!!!