A Good Run

• Hi all,

It is with mixed feelings that I write this; After many hundreds of hours of play, both as a rising pubstar and competitive scrub, noob training programs, training & support guides, getting rekt in wi11tages and teripper vids, and loads of player to player support, I will no longer be able to be a player within this community.

I’m going to be moving on, though will always cherish the good times, friends, and heaps of salty players and memes enough to carry me into my next venture. I will be joining Torn Banner’s team as a Software QA Analyst and helping playerhayter with Community Management, which means I’m going to be sticking around to continue supporting you all as a full-time dev rather than a part-time player. I’m looking forward to seeing you now in Chivalry, and I hope you’ll join me in the future with Torn Banner’s Unannounced Unreal Engine 4 Project!

• Congrats on the job and good luck.

• Holy shit Reithur! Thats very nice man! May everything goes well in your future as a Torn Banner dev, good luck to you all!

• I literally cannot think of a better person to be helping with community management. Congrats Reithur.

It’s also nice to know the TBS now has someone on their team who isn’t a (complete) filthy casual.

• Dude! Congrats! That’s huge! I wish you well in whatever you’ll be working on. :wink-new:

• Congratulations! Best of luck to you, Reithur.

• Developer

Look forward to having you start!

• Good, playing the game isn’t something TBS does, so you got that going for you :D

• Can you secretly edit the code so crossbowmen don’t regenerate while aiming their sniper rilfe?

• Mod

Such a sly post, so Torn Banner’ish Mr Reithur :D Congratulations though.

• While we on this ethos of new developers I would like you to look at this video
    A look at Chivalry for newcomers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9GtsSYE-Ws

• Doesn’t time fly congrats on first year tbh

• I noted the last community bramble was 15 a year ago. Plus the Team lead by Tibby made a post saying they had
    returned & decided to interact more with the community. Now this site is barely used to interact from TB or by the
    community as is reddit mirage, Then you set up a new site on discord with such rules as don’t message the
    developers even. It’s almost like you keep making new sites within new sites full of the pc crowd to click plus
    never speak out object to your ideas. Even this last game that sold 25k copies that hasn’t done well yet due to
    a low playerbase, I noted your take your time attitude to make a patch ie words like mid july or planned in a few
    patches. Most other companies wouldn’t have this air of being the rightous about them or having an inner site
    with a pc crowd who seem to ignore any critic or objection to a TB idea or view them as the wounded party.

The fact is 25k gamer’s got sold a product unready to be used, why should you have the luxury of taking your
    own sweet time to make patches or address this situation in the seriousness it deserves, oh no you rush out
    a free weekend to cloud the waters of actual figures sold plus even now simply drop another 10% of the price
    in the steam store. How steam hasn’t pulled the plug on you I’ll never know tbh. You let this site die off practically
    ignoring the console community in the same way you ignored the pc community yrs ago to then retreat to an inner
    sanctum full of the old boys club. adoring fans who seem to be mostly admins. Lets not forget this sites own
    private site within where admins vote each others posts up and developers, why you lot used to down and up vote
    posts in the public site hidden in this private forum. Also another English uk admin pls , 1 is all we have btw

• Banned

@Reithur does this mean you will be spending more time banning us salty console plebs? Also congrats man

• Banned

@epickillmaster this was a year ago lol

• Banned

@Addyboo419 said in A Good Run:

@epickillmaster this was a year ago lol

Shhhhhh I know you’re ruining the joke

• Banned

@Wilt said in A Good Run:

I noted the last community bramble was 15 a year ago. Plus the Team lead by Tibby made a post saying they had
    returned & decided to interact more with the community. Now this site is barely used to interact from TB or by the
    community as is reddit mirage, Then you set up a new site on discord with such rules as don’t message the
    developers even. It’s almost like you keep making new sites within new sites full of the pc crowd to click plus
    never speak out object to your ideas. Even this last game that sold 25k copies that hasn’t done well yet due to
    a low playerbase, I noted your take your time attitude to make a patch ie words like mid july or planned in a few
    patches. Most other companies wouldn’t have this air of being the rightous about them or having an inner site
    with a pc crowd who seem to ignore any critic or objection to a TB idea or view them as the wounded party.

The fact is 25k gamer’s got sold a product unready to be used, why should you have the luxury of taking your
    own sweet time to make patches or address this situation in the seriousness it deserves, oh no you rush out
    a free weekend to cloud the waters of actual figures sold plus even now simply drop another 10% of the price
    in the steam store. How steam hasn’t pulled the plug on you I’ll never know tbh. You let this site die off practically
    ignoring the console community in the same way you ignored the pc community yrs ago to then retreat to an inner
    sanctum full of the old boys club. adoring fans who seem to be mostly admins. Lets not forget this sites own
    private site within where admins vote each others posts up and developers, why you lot used to down and up vote
    posts in the public site hidden in this private forum. Also another English uk admin pls , 1 is all we have btw

Tbh wilt is still my favorite person

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.