PC comp declares a crusade?



  • Looking at the twitch chat during Connors stream a bunch of PC players were trashing the party claiming all Xbox players are “bad” and only slash.

    Come fight on Xbox then……

    Declare a crusade on Xbox chiv.



  • Ya you little bitc……I slash :(



  • @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

    Ya you little bitc……I slash :(

    They were calling us out……



  • Twas pure shittiry that went on with the PC peeps. Made my mead sour.



  • @Firecracker999:

    Looking at the twitch chat during Connors stream a bunch of PC players were trashing the party claiming all Xbox players are “bad” and only slash.

    Come fight on Xbox then……

    Declare a crusade on Xbox chiv.

    LMAO they need to watch terippers spectator videos of pc clan wars, it’s all slash from what I see lol. A person with a glass house shouldn’t throw stones.



  • @VizualDeciple:

    LMAO they need to watch terippers spectator videos of pc clan wars, it’s all slash from what I see lol. A person with a glass house shouldn’t throw stones.

    agreed, sir



  • Trolling twitch chat is dumb, but pretty sure most PC comp players don’t spam slash unless using Messer or their playstyle revolves around reverses. Unless they’re one of the shit clans. Regardless, they’re completely different beasts due to the limits of a controller compared to mouse and keyboard.



  • @Naleaus:

    Trolling twitch chat is dumb, but pretty sure most PC comp players don’t spam slash unless using Messer or their playstyle revolves around reverses. Unless they’re one of the shit clans. Regardless, they’re completely different beasts due to the limits of a controller compared to mouse and keyboard.

    You make a valid point. I just don’t believe pc players should be calling us peasants when I’ve seen how some clans on that port conduct their wars.



  • Agreed. Btw, Sir Viz, be ready to suit up soon. We got more Clan Wars to conduct in the near future!



  • Against who



  • It’s not just a chivalry thing, PC players have always claimed dominance over consoles. PC master race and all that. It’s dumb, I play on whatever is easiest.



  • Right now, if I can get to talk with Knights Redemption and Jefdef’s new clan, I can help get those wars arranged. I also want to fight Order of the Fallen Sun, CountVonBlack’s clan again.



  • I just don’t like keyboard, I’m not really picky on graphics so…



  • Mouse and keyboard masterrace



  • @CharonOfTheStyx:

    Right now, if I can get to talk with Knights Redemption and Jefdef’s new clan, I can help get those wars arranged. I also want to fight Order of the Fallen Sun, CountVonBlack’s clan again.

    Knights redemption only fights eu clans, good luck trying to get a fight out of them. I’m basically quiting comp chiv after the war with sds so you’ll have to talk to jefdel about a war.



  • @b00ger:

    Knights redemption only fights eu clans, good luck trying to get a fight out of them. I’m basically quiting comp chiv after the war with sds so you’ll have to talk to jefdel about a war.

    Hope you had a fun and productive chiv career :)



  • I heard about this and was pretty disappointed. Sorry that the console folks had to go through that.



  • @Reithur said:

    I heard about this and was pretty disappointed. Sorry that the console folks had to go through that.

    They looked like idiots the whole time while doing it. Making claims about and not having any prior experience on console chiv. Could recognize a few of their names though. Like tolazy4name and a couple others.



  • @AK said:

    @Reithur said:

    I heard about this and was pretty disappointed. Sorry that the console folks had to go through that.

    They looked like idiots the whole time while doing it. Making claims about and not having any prior experience on console chiv. Could recognize a few of their names though. Like tolazy4name and a couple others.

    A couple of the mods were watching and have shared with the rest of the mod team. We know who was involved.

    As a PC player, I’m sorry that they’ve made such a poor representation of us; not everybody on PC is like that.



  • @Reithur said:

    @AK said:

    @Reithur said:

    I heard about this and was pretty disappointed. Sorry that the console folks had to go through that.

    They looked like idiots the whole time while doing it. Making claims about and not having any prior experience on console chiv. Could recognize a few of their names though. Like tolazy4name and a couple others.

    A couple of the mods were watching and have shared with the rest of the mod team. We know who was involved.

    As a PC player, I’m sorry that they’ve made such a poor representation of us; not everybody on PC is like that.

    They missed the kendos then began talking about us during the TO matches. Was annoying