CLAN WAR HYPE

• Banned

so we are 8 days away from the big war! #1 clashes with #2 for the 11th time. so lets get a few thing out of the way now…

1. lets start promoting this on XB and youtube…
      just so everyone on the forums knows you will be able to watch the war via live stream at: http://www.twitch.tv/kyle_ends_zombies
      from the view of the king himself.

and at http://www.twitch.tv/a_bloody_knight
    from the perspective of atom clan commander ATOM x Homura.

1. what are the terms? lets get that sorted out in the section below.
      I am in favor of a ken-do based format with the addition of last team standing matches. I feel this will give the best viewing experience and show the PC community the extent of our prowess. i encourage PC players to view the stream from the perspective provided above before you flood our chats with insults again. :) so newage let talk terms.

• Yay everyone grab a seat and watch atom win again weeee no competition

• We are trying to get a couple streamers of our own.

• Banned

Me and newage have settled on terms. They go as follows:

SDS to play as agatha knights. With a limit of 8 players to join the lobby.
    ATOM to play as mason order. With a limit of 8 players to join the lobby.

All matches will be conducted as official 6v6 combat.

the first 2 matches of the war will be LTS kendo on the map: “MOOR”
    the next 2 matches will be LTS on the map “MOOR”
    We will continue with LTS on “Stones-Hill” for the remainder of the matches.
    it will be played first to 5 match wins.

• Hmm… I figured we would have done it the way we usually do where the winner of the kendos received map selection and then it would go back and forth after that

• So the war is in 2 days. SDS, ATOM, Can we expect rosters or is that classified till the war? I wanna know who is fighting this thing.

• @Village-Elder said:

So the war is in 2 days. SDS, ATOM, Can we expect rosters or is that classified till the war? I wanna know who is fighting this thing.

Can’t tell yet, but from what I’ve seen on our side it will most likely be Addybear, Emperor, Kauser and Kingslayer as the for sure starters. The other two spots will either be Godspeed, killakam, Arcer, newage, dustin or heirarch.

I don’t speak for atom but they are most likely bringing zombies, homura, nacho, llamas, dylan and hideyokidz.
    (From what I’ve seen that is their top 6)

• You spoke of yourself in the third person lol

• @Somervillage said:

You spoke of yourself in the third person lol

I know. Maybe it’s not me playing the game!? Conspiracy theory?