HEY PC COMP. PLAYERS....

• Banned

I encourage any competitive players on PC, especially the ones insulting console players during the last XB1 clan battle to check out this upcoming war.
    It is featuring my clan The undefeated champions ( 23 W, 0 L)
    versus repeat contenders and #2 clan SDS. (15 W, 11 L)
    so you will get to see the actually skill ceiling for console players first hand.

you can watch it from my perspective here:
    http://www.twitch.tv/kyle_ends_zombies

and my one of my top players perspective here:
    http://www.twitch.tv/a_bloody_knight

I hope to see you all take a look… the stream will start at
    6:30pm EST on Saturday, march 12th

• Out of curiosity for myself, why do you sometimes call them scrims and most times call them wars?

• @Clock-Tower said:

Out of curiosity for myself, why do you sometimes call them scrims and most times call them wars?

Scrims are different than wars.

Scrims (SCRIMMAGES) aren’t real wars and don’t count for the record. It’s like a practice clan war I guess. They also aren’t as serious because of this.

Clan Wars are very real and serious. They count for the record and are usually more rounds than scrimmages.

• This isn’t my thread but I feel that I answered on behalf of most console chiv players

• Banned

@Clock-Tower a scrim is a practice match, they usually for fun and only consist of one or too fights/matches.

Clan wars (or battles) are console chivalry’s serious, competitive fights. We keep track of who wins and loses via a “record” based system similar to NFL football, we use these fights to determine which clan is the best or which team is better. These wars are usually 5-9 games long. They cover games modes including kendo LTS, LTS and T.O.

• @ATOM kyle

Yep

• Ah I see, well thank you for the answers. It’s almost the opposite on PC, there are scrims but they don’t count like they used to. Tournaments is where it’s all or nothing.

• @Clock-Tower said:

Ah I see, well thank you for the answers. It’s almost the opposite on PC, there are scrims but they don’t count like they used to. Tournaments is where it’s all or nothing.

I wish we had more tournaments on console.

• Banned

Rumor is after atom beats sds were gonna have a lot more tournaments. thats just the word on the streets…

• @Vade said:

Rumor is after atom beats sds were gonna have a lot more tournaments. thats just the word on the streets…

Oh?

• Hello Dunning, my name is Kruger.

• @ToLazy4Name

Pfft… one of the pc “elitists” that were spamming the stream

• Banned

@ToLazy4Name 1v1 me xbox1 chiv id 7-0 tbh.

• @ATOM–KYLE said:

@ToLazy4Name 1v1 me xbox1 chiv id 7-0 tbh.

Lel. I laughed when I read this. If only the pc players knew… they’d shut up

• Know what? If you played on PC, you’d get destroyed due to using a controller. If he played on Xbox, he’d die cause of a controller. I’ve played both enough, there is a skill gap and it’s directly related to controls. Ask Viz what happened when I played PC with him. It’s just how it is, nothing to talk shit with each other about.

• @Naleaus said:

Know what? If you played on PC, you’d get destroyed due to using a controller. If he played on Xbox, he’d die cause of a controller. I’ve played both enough, there is a skill gap and it’s directly related to controls. Ask Viz what happened when I played PC with him. It’s just how it is, nothing to talk shit with each other about.

We are all well aware of this. People like tolazy4name were spamming our live stream the other day Sith things like “console plebs”, “no skill” and things along those lines. They have no idea how different the game is… so we invite them to come back up their words and get an xbox

• This is an address to the supposed PC “gods” who were trolling during our clan war.

Alright as a hybrid player on both ports I will say All PC players who talked shit on twitch and on the forums can shove their overgrown egos up their asses. We were trying to fight a war and entertain people and you guy were making fun of the way we fought—just…fuck all of you. We might be scrubs but we damn well have a more decent community than you elitists.

@Naleaus You didn’t win because I was using a controller you won because you were better. I would have played a lot worse if I was using a mouse and keyboard–believe me. Why do you think I started using a controller instead of M+K? Because I couldn’t get used to the shit. Meanwhile on a controller I can stand up to your average level 40 PC player on a good day.

Stop being assholes guys, seriously. You trash talk, yet you wont even come on Console to back up your claim of beating us “console peasants”. Come and fight on our level, then we’ll see who is better.

You’d think the PC community would be a little bit more welcoming and understanding since they’ve been around longer…sad.

• @Viz-the-Viscount said:

This is an address to the supposed PC “gods” who were trolling during our clan war.

Alright as a hybrid player on both ports I will say All PC players who talked shit on twitch and on the forums can shove their overgrown egos up their asses. We were trying to fight a war and entertain people and you guy were making fun of the way we fought—just…fuck all of you. We might be scrubs but we damn well have a more decent community than you elitists.

@Naleaus You didn’t win because I was using a controller you won because you were better. I would have played a lot worse if I was using a mouse and keyboard–believe me. Why do you think I started using a controller instead of M+K? Because I couldn’t get used to the shit. Meanwhile on a controller I can stand up to your average level 40 PC player on a good day.

Stop being assholes guys, seriously. You trash talk, yet you wont even come on Console to back up your claim of beating us “console peasants”. Come and fight on our level, then we’ll see who is better.

You’d think the PC community would be a little bit more welcoming and understanding since they’ve been around longer…sad.

Well put

• You’re misunderstanding, both sides are doing the same stupid stuff. “Console sucks, skill less plebs” and “Fight me on console, you’ll get recked.” They are and should be treated as two separate entities.

One thing that exacerbates this issue with the trolls is the meta on console. Console relies heavily on hit trades due to lag and less sensitive controls. PC made a comp mod to get away from that, so they judge it inferior. They make fun of cave man vanilla chiv too.

The ones that trolled twitch are just that, trolls, and probably bored cause no mordhau. This type of thread and response are really just going to feed them. I’m not saying don’t advertise the war, but it’s really best to just ignore them, cause no matter who is playing, they’re still going to troll. Oh, not sure who else was on twitch, but I don’t think tolazy even does comp. Could be wrong, I’ve been absent from what’s been going on for awhile.

• Banned

@Naleaus I really hope you dont think hit trade is console meta. I guess it might be on PS4, but that would only be the case because players like myself arent on that console. this is why I am encouraging players like you, and other PC guys to fight me… I would have you all parrying the air…