The Truth About SDS

• Just so I have the first word and there will be no claims on this I quit SDS NewAge did not kick me I had to quit. SDS was once a clan that had one goal, to return integrity back to the game but now NewAge tells me that he is tired of being the “nice guy” and having to deal with people getting good and leaving. most people know that is not the case for most they leave because they saw the truth about how NewAge takes favorites and is all around shady a prime example would be this whole ban that was placed on clan wars with ATOM. But before anyone (NewAge) can say anything I know that SDS is going to war with them on the 12th. Going back to the statement I just made about NewAge picking favorites I don’t really need to say anything because there is already so many claims out there but look at it this way it would have been 2 years in the clan for me come summer time and I have never been in a single clan war. But to put this in context there have been people that have been in the clan for less than half of a month that have done clan wars and only going into xboxone in a time when we lost 55% of the clan and NewAge said “for the first time I don’t have a set crew that I’m going to war with” I was asked to join the main clanwar squad only when we had no one to go into wars with I was asked
    -(no clan)Xylophone

• @Xylo take what you want from this I tell the truth if you don’t like it then your eyes are not open to any of this all members of SDS should think about this and question the leaderships

• You make some fair points, Xylo. I invite you to to join VM. Your skills will be valued and appreciated. In fact, I’d like to talk to you personally in an xbox party on this issue further. Msg me if you’re interested.

• @Xylo

Not to sure what your talking about with the clan wars. We didn’t have a set squad for about a month because addy, dopewizard, kingslayer, me, tconnor who was on the main squad at the time, viz, and a couple more (in to much a rush atm to go into great detail) were all consistently inactive for the longest time because of real life stuff (viz was on PC). We had to start training up guys, recruiting and calling up our JV guys to be on the main squad while we were a bit weak for a month or so.

We invite all members to show up to our wars. Unless we are expecting a very difficult war we will usually try to get in as many of the guys that have been showing up to practices and scrims into the war as possible. We had 2 squads with mixed Varsity and JV players when we fought against SB. It also keeps the fights more balanced and more entertaining for the other team. It wouldn’t be very fun or sportsmanlike (not even a real word but if u know my meaning) to simply walk on smaller clans with 5-0 guaranteed every fight unless there was either some sort of salt between the two of our clans or they want to fight our best squad.

And before anyone says that we were picking on SB it was more of a personal argument and fighting for honor than anything else. It didn’t matter if it was on the record or not but we needed to tie some loose ends. It is now solved and everyone is cool with each other.

Please explain what you mean. I don’t understand what your talking about…

Sorry for this intimidating wall of text. I usually like to be more concise but it was difficult to have this all in a very short couple of sentances.

• @General-Firefly said:

You make some fair points, Xylo. I invite you to to join VM. Your skills will be valued and appreciated. In fact, I’d like to talk to you personally in an xbox party on this issue further. Msg me if you’re interested.

He’s probably going to end up with the Stygian Blades where his brother is but whatever…

• @AK
    das Spiel hat bereits begonnen. laugh

• Damn you too xylo?

Newage, we are cool now, but this is what I’m talking about when I mean favoritism and inequality within the clan. I think you’ve become so obsessed with beating ATOM that you’ve lost sight about what is important…

Leaning and Erecthomeless would be flipping their tops if they came back and saw that SDS was recruiting toxic players and unfair distribution of command like we see today.

You, me, kingslayer, addy, leaning, erecthomeless. (AK was a good addition btw)

This roll call was the golden age of SDS, and we damn well could have been #1 if we were more determined back then and only recruited trusted friends into the clan, and more importantly, were all equal. The lack of all of these are the reason people are leaving.

• @AK said:

@General-Firefly said:

You make some fair points, Xylo. I invite you to to join VM. Your skills will be valued and appreciated. In fact, I’d like to talk to you personally in an xbox party on this issue further. Msg me if you’re interested.

He’s probably going to end up with the Stygian Blades where his brother is but whatever…

He wanted to eval his options. I’m shocked he decided to leave, apparently he and newage had a screaming match today.

• No offense but a screaming match on chiv is just lame

• Who gave you recruiting power general? Although you’re welcome to join xylo even tho I’m sure your mind is set towards sb

• @Somervillage said:

No offense but a screaming match on chiv is just lame

Xylo told me he told newage to go fuck himself after arguing over the controversial new members of SDS, and newage flipped.

• I like newage and respect him but I can understand that as he never stops talking, no offense to you newage but you repeat your point at least 10 times before someone can get a word across lol

• @AK man that’s the thing I was never even offered to be in a clan war until we lost a bunch on xboxone also, and I’m not making a stab at you but because you are good you are only valued as an asset to the clan and people like me are stuck at the bottom for a year and a half so you don’t see the side that I see

• I’m really shocked about all of this though, I thought I would get a lot of backlash for this but the support from people on the points I make is great

• Sometimes all it takes is one person to stand up to the bullying for others to hop in ;,( lol

• Banned

I got to be honest about something, fair and equal is all great as long as you are not playing competitively, which isn’t the case with SDS. here in ATOM we don’t have any of these problems and we operate under a king. One person makes the decision… no bickering and bullshit. Now I always hear all sides of the argument and let every1 share their piece… but a decision has to made at the end of the day, even the hard ones. It is a heavy weight to carry sometimes, but this method is very effective.

anyway back to my point… SDS is a competitive clan, so you should not be expecting to play in wars because you have been loyal, the best players should always play regardless. I think that is something we at atom have done right, everyone on my team understands only the 5 best get to play in wars there are no hard feeling etc… in fact most players fight each other to prove they are worthy of the spot. My advice to you xlo would have been to PROVE you earned the war spot.

However this post is not to defend SDS, I have heard and seen enough shady things done by SDS members to concede they are somewhat misguided at times.

• Banned

Damn everyone, back at it again uncovering the SDS SHADE rofl.

• @Xylo said:

@AK man that’s the thing I was never even offered to be in a clan war until we lost a bunch on xboxone also, and I’m not making a stab at you but because you are good you are only valued as an asset to the clan and people like me are stuck at the bottom for a year and a half so you don’t see the side that I see

Just 2 months ago I was in exactly your spot. I’d show up to wars and not even fight. I’d spectate all the big fights and every once in a while I’d participate in the ones that weren’t as tough as a fight and the wins weren’t as hard fought. So yes, I do know where you are coming from. We also haven’t lost a lot on Xbox one. So far we have only lost to ATOM which isn’t even that big of a deal considering we’ve fought them a bunch of times already.

Sorry, but again I’m not seeing your point…

One more thing… you don’t have to be offered to be in a clan war. Just show up and usually you will get a spot if you’ve shown up to the practices and scrims leading up to the war given that the war isn’t going to be a very difficult war.

• @Somervillage said:

Sometimes all it takes is one person to stand up to the bullying for others to hop in ;,( lol

We aren’t bullying anyone… people are just finding reasons to jump overboard for ridiculous reasons.

• It was a joke, hence the lol, I don’t care lol