Knights of The Fallen Order (360 clan)

• The Knights of The Fallen Order Not to be mistaken or copied off from any other “fallen” Or “order” clan, this was broken off from Robzombies clan

EMBLEM: #109 Snake sword 2 for both teams

MERCENARIES Still available and feel free to talk to me whenever from 3-9pm.

Members

Leader:
    TheMelonBomber

Commander:
    MegaE2000

Generals:
    Falsaron, Krill

Officers:
    Seeker, Spectra1Ga1axy

Sergeants:
    NatWESTER, Jellyzmelly

Recruits:
    Italic Straw, ReapenMerkz, ReapenBear, SLAY3R 360 (Sir KFC)

Recruitment Requirements: You will be tested and after the test, we shall give you your rank. If interested, Contact me TheMelonBomber.

RECRUITMENT IS OPEN

RECORD: 1-0-1

WAR & SCRIMS: Open

Possible Things: Possible chance that we will be moving to the One soon.

• @TheMelonBomber

Cool. Always great to see new clans popping up.

• Looking forward to see salt free clans opening up

• @Somervillage #BringNoSalt :thought_balloon:

• Awesome, MelonBomber! If you wanna test your clan out against the 360 branch of the Stygian Blades, I’ll be more than happy to set up a date/time with you.

• @CharonOfTheStyx I wish I could but I gotta get the team settled and find more recruits than just two.

• Level 46 Knight/Vanguard available for mercenary work. Always have mic, will follow orders. Warning: excessive profanity.

• @Gnarlydude said:

Level 46 Knight/Vanguard available for mercenary work. Always have mic, will follow orders. Warning: excessive profanity.

Thanks for the offer Gnarly. I’ll make sure to look forward into that.

• @Gnarlydude Once I get on my Xbox at least. It’s 12:00 in the morning and I’m waiting for my Family to get out of my room.
    We all live in the same room except my grandma and uncle.
    They have seperate rooms.

• You guys gotta expand into xbone m8 our team needs more friendly wars

• @Somervillage said:

You guys gotta expand into xbone m8 our team needs more friendly wars

I will ask for a Xbox one for my birthday. That’ll be six months. But for now, gotta stick with the 360.

• Or get ze job

• @Somervillage I mowed a lot of lawn and trimmed bushes and trees for little old ladies in my town to make money during the spring and summer times. Not sure of his situation though.

• @CharonOfTheStyx I felt like scriming you yesterday. I don’t know why, but I felt like it. I might do it after I get out of school.

• That’ll be a few hours

• I can’t sit down and play Chiv until the weekend due to my fiance hogging the 360 for Skyrim and Minecraft. If I can tonight, I will see who I can get to hop on.

• @CharonOfTheStyx said:

I can’t sit down and play Chiv until the weekend due to my fiance hogging the 360 for Skyrim and Minecraft. If I can tonight, I will see who I can get to hop on.

That’ll be great. My men need some experience.

• I need to find out our Time zones so I can set a scrim on Saturday if you can make it or schedule it with another leader/commander.

• @TheMelonBomber I can send word out and get a few 360 Stygies for it. Might even get Viz to play.

• Available scrims & wars on Friday since everyone that attend the Practice is pretty pumped.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.