Heater shield with Longsword

• Would it be possible to unlock the heater shield for all knight primaries?

The model, animations, hitbox already exist and can be selected with the use of the flail.

However, I would like to be able to use the heater shield with longsword, sword of war and the messer.

• I feel you. Pretty sure everybody except for Torn Banner wants this :persevere:

• Confesses to just finding this shield a few days ago when I was trying a knight with poleaxe.
    This shield is not unlocked in my stats? Yet I have near 1800 hours as knight
    Considering the great lengths TB went to to make this game so easy play
    for new buyers ie adding unfold extra’s for Archers ie spear’s , slings, plus
    the other class goodies or powerups, I ask the Question why Knights don’t have
    this shield unlocked to also lure the new players in? Plus I want it now because
    its locked hehe, gimme it.

• Alas, Mr. Loin, it can only be used when the flail is selected as a primary weapon. Given that the flail ranks among the worst and most unreliable weapons in the game, one can only offer begrudging respect to the sheer, unadulterated cruelty of the joke that TB has played on the suffering legions of heater shield aficionados everywhere.

• I’ve also heard that the Tank class trait doesn’t work with the heater when it is selected on the knight through the flail.

• well I say , that’s a bit off imo. Considering I have never used the flail, its rather a broken animation thing I find in my
    enemies. Well lets be honest TB has been sticking it to the Knights since game release with cruelty. Those shields
    could also be used like my clan motif idea for cash to TB. Imagine clan names on the Shields, its never to late tbh

• @Kobama said:

I’ve also heard that the Tank class trait doesn’t work with the heater when it is selected on the knight through the flail.

What is the tank class trait