My computer freezes while playing

• Hello,
    The Giant Solution thread does not work so I cant chech out if there is a solution to my problem. I have exactly same problem like Ozimandyas had - link. Unfortunately there is no conclusion.
    My problem is - quote: my computer freezes randomly during playtime and I can’t do anything. Task manager doesn’t work, ALT + F4 neither… the only thing I can do is to reboot manually the computer. end of quote
    I tried everything that is listed in linked threat. I didnt have any problems with this awesome game, but recently I have these problems and It is very frustrating. At first I had random black screen during playing but after some seconds I could continue play. Now the problem is much worse like I said before - random black screen during playing and then I must reboot manually the computer. I will be very glad for any help.
    My specs are:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 780 - latest driver ( I had problems even with older drivers )
    CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3
    RAM: 8 GB

DxDiag file:
    0_1457360382264_DxDiag.txt

Launch.log file
    Launch.log

Thank you very much for your time.

Grim

• @Grimcz I’ve encountered this issue, but we’re trying to learn more about it.

Have you tried verifying your game files? Right click on Chivalry from your Steam Library, select Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache

Do you know what other apps you may have had running in the background?
    Do you have a secondary monitor? If yes, you can start your Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc), then move that window to your secondary monitor with WinKey + Left or Right Arrow keys. Find CMW.exe and end the program.

• @Reithur Thanks for reply!
    After your advice I verified my game files and played for +/- 30 minutes. It seems that my previous problem has returned - my screen goes black for few seconds and then I can continue. My PC didnt freeze completely like my last play before. I dont know if it is because of verifying my files or something else.
    These little freezes are still very unpleasant. I remember when I first encounter these problems (several months ago) Windows has showed me something about ,nvidia windows kernel mode driver version stopped responding´´. I dont really understand this message. Now there is no message after all, I just wanted point that out. It seems there is maybe something wrong with my GPU, but It seems very unlikely because I have no problems with other games whatsoever.
    Thank you again.
    Grim

• @Grimcz Thanks for trying the file verification. Do you have the latest drivers installed on your GPU?

• @Reithur Yes, I have. Now I played for 1 hour with absolutely no problems. It behaves very strange.

• @Grimcz Keep me updated if anything changes again. More crash logs are good if it happens.

• @Reithur Thanks for your replies. I had no problems but today It crashed. It behaves very strangely. Sometimes I can play with no problem and sometimes I have these difficulties.

Launch.log 9.3.2016

• @Reithur Today, I had another crash. It´s unplayable, unfornunetelly… I never know when another crash will come.

Launch.log 10.3. 2016

• @Grimcz It looks like your GPU is the cause of the crash, but we’re not certain if we’re the cause or if it’s a hardware issue.

Are you able to reseat the card or blow out dust from your system?

Have you verified your game files?

• Hello
    I returned to Chivalry after some time and the problem persist. Even after I cleaned my card. I verified my game files.
    I have this problem with some other games such as Evolve, or I tried long time ago Warframe so the problem is not just on your site.
    May I ask if you encounter with this problem with someone else or if you have any more idea to resolve this problem?
    Thank you very much.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.