My computer freezes while playing

• Hello,
    The Giant Solution thread does not work so I cant chech out if there is a solution to my problem. I have exactly same problem like Ozimandyas had - link. Unfortunately there is no conclusion.
    My problem is - quote: my computer freezes randomly during playtime and I can’t do anything. Task manager doesn’t work, ALT + F4 neither… the only thing I can do is to reboot manually the computer. end of quote
    I tried everything that is listed in linked threat. I didnt have any problems with this awesome game, but recently I have these problems and It is very frustrating. At first I had random black screen during playing but after some seconds I could continue play. Now the problem is much worse like I said before - random black screen during playing and then I must reboot manually the computer. I will be very glad for any help.
    My specs are:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 780 - latest driver ( I had problems even with older drivers )
    CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3
    RAM: 8 GB

DxDiag file:
    0_1457360382264_DxDiag.txt

Launch.log file
    Launch.log

Thank you very much for your time.

Grim

• @Grimcz I’ve encountered this issue, but we’re trying to learn more about it.

Have you tried verifying your game files? Right click on Chivalry from your Steam Library, select Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache

Do you know what other apps you may have had running in the background?
    Do you have a secondary monitor? If yes, you can start your Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc), then move that window to your secondary monitor with WinKey + Left or Right Arrow keys. Find CMW.exe and end the program.

• @Reithur Thanks for reply!
    After your advice I verified my game files and played for +/- 30 minutes. It seems that my previous problem has returned - my screen goes black for few seconds and then I can continue. My PC didnt freeze completely like my last play before. I dont know if it is because of verifying my files or something else.
    These little freezes are still very unpleasant. I remember when I first encounter these problems (several months ago) Windows has showed me something about ,nvidia windows kernel mode driver version stopped responding´´. I dont really understand this message. Now there is no message after all, I just wanted point that out. It seems there is maybe something wrong with my GPU, but It seems very unlikely because I have no problems with other games whatsoever.
    Thank you again.
    Grim

• @Grimcz Thanks for trying the file verification. Do you have the latest drivers installed on your GPU?

• @Reithur Yes, I have. Now I played for 1 hour with absolutely no problems. It behaves very strange.

• @Grimcz Keep me updated if anything changes again. More crash logs are good if it happens.

• @Reithur Thanks for your replies. I had no problems but today It crashed. It behaves very strangely. Sometimes I can play with no problem and sometimes I have these difficulties.

Launch.log 9.3.2016

• @Reithur Today, I had another crash. It´s unplayable, unfornunetelly… I never know when another crash will come.

Launch.log 10.3. 2016

• @Grimcz It looks like your GPU is the cause of the crash, but we’re not certain if we’re the cause or if it’s a hardware issue.

Are you able to reseat the card or blow out dust from your system?

Have you verified your game files?

• Hello
    I returned to Chivalry after some time and the problem persist. Even after I cleaned my card. I verified my game files.
    I have this problem with some other games such as Evolve, or I tried long time ago Warframe so the problem is not just on your site.
    May I ask if you encounter with this problem with someone else or if you have any more idea to resolve this problem?
    Thank you very much.