MAKE THE FORUMS GREAT AGAIN (JK)

• Im gunning for a moderator position to represent console players. The PC camp has been talking alot of trash about us (including some mods unfortunately) and I dont like the fact that we have “moderation without representation” in the console portal. I want us to have some solid ground here…

Dudeface is a decent human being and does his job well… dont get me wrong, im not trying to make an enemy out of him or anyone else, but I think I could do a good job as well :)

Basically I’d like to rep you guys, even ps4 peeps if you allow it, on these forums! I’ve played 3/5 chiv ports and have been a member of these forums for a decent amount of time, so I think I’m qualified.

Btw i want General as my secretary of state, and a ps4 player as my vice president TROLOLOL.

But in all seriousness, VOTE VIZ 2016.

• There is no real representing consoles though. Forum rules are forum rules and section of the site doesn’t matter. Unless the people that talk trash do so in a way that breaks forum rules, nothing you could do even if you were mod. You could still become a mod, but you may find your power very restricting.

If you want your own rules, you’ll most likely have to make your own site. PS4 players did but I doubt it’ll be used much. Could also make your own subreddit specific for Xbox.

• Thats what this is about i want to help regulate the console section of the forums. I understand that my ability would be limited but I want to represent console players on the forums, a unified voice basically…

I dont want to ban people and dumb shit like that but its always vexed me why the console section doesnt have console players as forum mods. Why not console people as forum mods? Only an xbox player knows what an xbox player wants.

In addition i dont have an issue with the rules. I want to have a greater part on the forums. That includes bringing console game issues to TB’s attention and expanding the console forum section with more clan war based stuff.

• Typical dumb console thread. Way to fight the stereotype, breh.

• @Oy said:

Typical dumb console thread. Way to fight the stereotype, breh.

Thank you man! I appreciate it! <3

WE WILL BUILD A WALL AND ILL GET THE PC PLAYERS TO PAY FOR IT LOL

• @Village-Elder said:

@Oy said:

Typical dumb console thread. Way to fight the stereotype, breh.

Thank you man! I appreciate it! <3

WE WILL BUILD A WALL AND ILL GET THE PC PLAYERS TO PAY FOR IT LOL

Nah I’m joking I’m not like that…
    I’ll send a message a day to Player if that’s what it takes. Hell or high water I will be a mod.

• You still need to apply in that thread for mod applications.

• I will but I probably wont get anywhere, there are hundreds of posts XD I’ll probably send messages out as well to improve my chances.

• Vote yes for viz

Vote no for general firefly

To bad this forum isn’t a democracy anyways

• Sorry firefly and no offence but I think you’d be a little too… ummm. Damn where do I start

• The console community is like 50 strong if that, no point in a mod to represent us, dumb idea, expected better from your noggin

• @Somervillage said:

The console community is like 50 strong if that, no point in a mod to represent us, dumb idea, expected better from your noggin

IDGAF dumb or naw its already in motion.

• @AK said:

Vote yes for viz

Vote no for general firefly

To bad this forum isn’t a democracy anyways

Its a dictatorship hiding behind democratic facade. Yeah general would be more of a dictator lmao.

• Alrighty then GL in your stupid ass quest

• @Somervillage said:

Alrighty then GL in your stupid ass quest

<3

If the minority doesnt fight back then we are asking to get run over. 50 strong or not. Pc players need to know they cant piss all over us all the time.

• Who cares? They’re snobs lol if you ignore it then it goes away, you feed the fire with this silly thread man lol

• @Somervillage said:

Who cares? They’re snobs lol if you ignore it then it goes away, you feed the fire with this silly thread man lol

Nah i dont care for being passive in this case tbh.

• Developer

Hi Console Folks,

We’re working with the PC mod group to recruit some console players to join the forum mod group.
    Sony and Microsoft do all the banning and stuff for in-game cheats, but there’s no reason why you guys can’t join the mod group here and help the online Chiv community.

As mentioned in posts above, you have to apply through the application topic here: http://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/22346/looking-for-new-moderators-admins

Thanks for bringing it up!

• Well snap would you look at that sees bandwagon roll by and hops on vote viz 2016

• @Somervillage said:

Well snap would you look at that sees bandwagon roll by and hops on vote viz 2016

Lol acting like a flailing child on the forums is starting to pay off for me XD

Im off to apply for mod