Unofficial Mirage: Arcane Warfare competitive scene.

• Howdy y’all! It’s Sushi here starting up the Unofficial Mirage: Arcane Warfare competitive scene. You may know me from the Chivalry NA scene as |9th|ℱℭ| NinjaSushi ŦℌℳƤxƑℜLg •҉ aka |9th| BobaFeint.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare had and still has a great competitive scene. Guys and gals from all around the world have gotten together many times and played Chiv for charity and entertainment alike. We have also formed strong bonds and stronger friendships, as well as healthy rivalries. I look forward to the coming months as beta nears and I encourage everyone to think about playing Mirage competitively. Let’s forge another great community together!

Much as Chivalry, you don’t have to be good to compete. All that is required is respect and dedication. Nothing else! The biggest hindrance we had in Chiv NA was not enough skill diversity. There wasn’t enough tiers or enough teams to compete evenly across the board.

Mirage is a fresh start for everyone and has been developed and designed - from what we can extrapolate - to be more team oriented and more competitive by nature. Only time will tell. I look forward to slaying you on the battlefield!

• I never really played much comp in medieval warfare, because by the time i felt like i was good enough the community was fairly small. maybe i’ll give it a try in Mirage, while the community is big.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!