Team Objective

• Good day chaps… been a damn while.

I’m back like a few others because of the announcement of Mirage.

Main question i have… is there Team objective? As in, the Team Objective game mode Chivalry has?

Cheerio

• This post is deleted!

• Hi YarnuTheDog, can’t answer your question as I am not a developer with that info, but I can tell you where to find the edit button!

Super cool image

If you click the three dots next to the voting arrows at the bottom of your post, a drop down list appears with the edit option. Now don’t go too crazy with this new information!

• Doesn’t the FAQ say objective based team modes?

• Xylvion is right!

At the centre of Mirage will be a variety of Objective modes. You will work with your team to steal ancient magic artifacts and assault opulent palaces or bustling market bazaars, through an interconnected world where every location tells a story. There will be other classic multiplayer game modes as well. We’ll be revealing much more about Mirage in the remaining time before launch later this year.

http://www.miragearcanewarfare.com/?page_id=3471

• @Tummeh said:

Hi YarnuTheDog, can’t answer your question as I am not a developer with that info, but I can tell you where to find the edit button!

Super cool image

If you click the three dots next to the voting arrows at the bottom of your post, a drop down list appears with the edit option. Now don’t go too crazy with this new information!

Thanks so much Tummeh haha.

• Whens your next vid Yarnu? I really wanna hear you voice again…

• Developer

Hey Yarnu sorry we missed your question.

Team Objective mode is the focus in Mirage. If you enjoyed it in Chivalry, be prepared for it in our next game!