XBOX ONE DLC not working?

• So I heard there was an issue at launch but I had sort of fallen off the game for a while. My friend bought it and so I decided to hop on for a couple matches and wouldnt ya know it? My DLC is still not working. I own em all, but it wont recognize them. Anyone know a way to fix it? I already deleted it and tried reinstalling it. but no luck…

• @GiggleSnarf said:

So I heard there was an issue at launch but I had sort of fallen off the game for a while. My friend bought it and so I decided to hop on for a couple matches and wouldnt ya know it? My DLC is still not working. I own em all, but it wont recognize them. Anyone know a way to fix it? I already deleted it and tried reinstalling it. but no luck…

Hard reset your Xbox, then menu reset. If that doesn’t work idk what will. Call support…

• It goes away sometimes when the Xbox servers are experiencing difficulties. That may have also had something to do with it

• @AK said:

It goes away sometimes when the Xbox servers are experiencing difficulties. That may have also had something to do with it

@AK said:

@GiggleSnarf said:

So I heard there was an issue at launch but I had sort of fallen off the game for a while. My friend bought it and so I decided to hop on for a couple matches and wouldnt ya know it? My DLC is still not working. I own em all, but it wont recognize them. Anyone know a way to fix it? I already deleted it and tried reinstalling it. but no luck…

Hard reset your Xbox, then menu reset. If that doesn’t work idk what will. Call support…

I have hard reset my console, reset my game, deleted and reinstalled it, deleted the dlc and reinstalled that. It doesnt seem to work. I have it updated and everything. the xbox servers are fine. I dont see anyone else having these issues. I cotacted support and cant get through to anyone

• Developer

@GiggleSnarf said:

@AK said:

It goes away sometimes when the Xbox servers are experiencing difficulties. That may have also had something to do with it

@AK said:

@GiggleSnarf said:

I have hard reset my console, reset my game, deleted and reinstalled it, deleted the dlc and reinstalled that. It doesnt seem to work. I have it updated and everything. the xbox servers are fine. I dont see anyone else having these issues. I cotacted support and cant get through to anyone

Hi GiggleSnarf,

This is a known problem with the Xbox One complete edition of the game. There are two possible solutions:

1. LONGSHOT - Try plugging your xbox directly into the wall, and not into a surge protector. Sounds crazy but have heard this works for others. https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/console/connect-power-supply
    2. Contact Activision support, they’re able to re-grant you the DLC https://support.activision.com/

Hope that helps!

• I talked to both XBOX and Activision. Both told me there was nothing that could be done. I spent money on DLC that I still cant use. I’m furious. None of my friends have this issue.

• How can you charge someone money for DLC and then have it not work? This type of glitch like never happens anywhere else. Why isnt this fixed?

• @GiggleSnarf did you buy the regular version then purchase dlc for the ultimate edition? Can that cause this?