SLI/Crossfire?

• I know a lot of people had low FPS in chivalry because they couldn’t utilize their second graphics card. Are there any plans to integrate support for multiple graphics cards in Mirage? I assume with all of the particle effects from magic users, it could get pretty taxing. Being able to use SLI might prevent me from having to upgrade my PC.

Either way, i’m really looking forward to the game!

• Well I have never encountered a problem running sli cards in Chivalry, in fact on my utube page Q3loin amongst my many many
    demo’s of Chivalry just made for video cards, one does exist for a Quad Sli computer playing chivalry as do Twin or 3 way.
    Every kind of card from lowest spec , even onboard hdmi 1150 motherboard with 4790 upto Gtx’s including That GTX 980 ti.

• @loin You’re right, it looks like they added support for it and i never realized it. I just remember early on, you had to do some sort of complicated workaround.

I just hope that Mirage has it at launch then.

• I have to say early on after making a video file to run across 3 screens I was quite mortified at the game spanning across 3 screens hehe.
    You know if it was six screens it would have been ok. Those maa’s looked even shorter like small lethal fat warriors tbh

• @loin said:

I have to say early on after making a video file to run across 3 screens I was quite mortified at the game spanning across 3 screens hehe.
    You know if it was six screens it would have been ok. Those maa’s looked even shorter like small lethal fat warriors tbh

You have to remember to adjust the resolution in the game to match the new aspect ratio when you add multiple monitors.

• Developer

We have to work with Nvidia and AMD to have them test the game and create profiles for it. We did this well after release with Chivalry because we were noobs. We’ll be trying to get in contact with them to coordinate this earlier this time.

• @CrustaceanSoup awesome!

• @Reithur True but you know this was when the game was near first released. As you said even with that at that time
    a six screen setup was on the cards for me but some sci fi boxset waylaid me that month.

I read that they have 60 inch curved screens now that are much better then even bothering with 3 scrn setups

• If CMW was cross platform XBox live players would be destroyed, just no where near the precision available on PC.

• @CrustaceanSoup said:

We have to work with Nvidia and AMD to have them test the game and create profiles for it. We did this well after release with Chivalry because we were noobs. We’ll be trying to get in contact with them to coordinate this earlier this time.

I would also suggest you could add them on twitter as they have multiple accounts. They most likely will follow you back as they
    know your a Gaming company so you can then message them directly any time.

• @gregcau said:

If CMW was cross platform XBox live players would be destroyed, just no where near the precision available on PC.

I posted a link recently, a middle company has solved cross platform interacting in games by players it seems.

• @gregcau what does that have to do with this topic?

• @Its-Just-Milk said:

@gregcau what does that have to do with this topic?

I posted on the wrong thread, another one of Loins was talking about cross platform play