Am fed up with vote kick system....

• I started playing at 10 pm. It is 1:00 am now. I’ve been vote kicked 3 times in Pub TO matches with a team damage below 5% every time and there’s nothing I can do about it. I cannot see the person who vote kicks me every time… it’s bs. Since I’m doing good I get vote kicked. I’ve done nothing wrong. I’m fairly sure this is against the product license agreement and service agreement in the main menu.

So we’ve established that it is against the rules of the game to vote kick people without a good enough reason. Them doing great in a pub lobby is not a reason. There’s on problem… I can’t see the Fucker who vote kicked me which means I can’t report him for abusing the vote kicks to Xbox live support or have any kind of action taken to stop this kind of behavior. I am fed up with this… I am locked out of the TO lobbies for US East and there’s no other lobbies full and the only other servers are either empty or I have really bad connection on like US West.

This is the biggest flaw in the vote kick system and right now it is game breaking.

• Definitely the biggest problem on xbox, there are probably 100 votekicks in a TO match, it just constantly pops up usually initiated by the person you killed.

• @gregcau it’s annoying. When it disrupts my ability to play the game then there is something wrong

• A lot of people will votekick the fighters that killed them, which I agree is bullshit. However, I often play with a friend who usually hosts a pretty good lobby- he votekicks people with no bars of signal and that does help the lag.

• @Gnarlydude said:

A lot of people will votekick the fighters that killed them, which I agree is bullshit. However, I often play with a friend who usually hosts a pretty good lobby- he votekicks people with no bars of signal and that does help the lag.

Ping isn’t a big deal on Xbox one. Not to mention we have an accurate ping system now. The system needs a tweak on next gen. If I can’t see who kicked me I can’t take any action to help my situation or report people who are abusing the vote kick button and ruining the game for other people. Also there are no hosts on Xbox one but at least I can’t get kicked from free for alls (even though I don’t even play free for all)

• If there is ever an update for next gen the vote kick NEEDS to be fixed. U less I have 3-4 friends in the game when I’m doing really good I get vote kicked with a team damage under 5% which if I’m using a long sword i hit a teammate once about every 4-5 kills and usually it’s because I couldn’t see them in my peripheral vision or they were behind an enemy when I stabbed him

• The way people use the vote kick system it shouldn’t I Claude ping, team damage or idle time. It should include my rank, kills and clan because that’s what I keep getting kicked out for. NOT for grieving, team damage, ping or idle time… because people simply don’t like losing and become sore losers.

• That sucks. I feel the disappointment, man. I’ve been kicked out of games as soon as I join, as well…even though I hadn’t even killed anyone yet.
    I guess it’s the price of being a higher level fighter. The reverse side of the coin from the constant bombardment of friend requests.
    Pity you can’t sign in and fight under an alias…

• Yeah, I’ve only been playing on the one for a day now and already I have had to deal with that shit. Got voted out of five different matches yesterday.

• You wanna know what’s sad? I was in a lobby a week ago and there was this group of circle jerks in a pub TDM and they kicked a really good player because “he’s a no lifer” and they kept getting their asses kicked by him. This is the reality we face on console.

• @Village-Elder said:

You wanna know what’s sad? I was in a lobby a week ago and there was this group of circle jerks in a pub TDM and they kicked a really good player because “he’s a no lifer” and they kept getting their asses kicked by him. This is the reality we face on console.

Torn Banner NEEDS to fix it. The abuse the vote kick gets is insane. People use it for the wrong reasons

• Banned

Last time I complained after getting vote kicked with 0% team damage I was told it’s a $20 game don’t expect much. Common sense is pretty cheap, it shouldn’t be anonymous and it shouldn’t even be up to the opposite team to have the ability to vote kick the other team. It should be only voting out teammates that are doing team damage and only have the option to vote kick when that person has over 15% td. Why complain though they aren’t gonna do shit they’re lazy fucks

• @Vade with that attitude their gonna look at you and assume the majority of us are ignorant and that they shouldn’t even invest time into their console port (which I’m sure they barely do anyways). IMO that opinion is bad… what if they are glitching I to the enemy teams spawn or are using exploits. The system is good other than the fact that I can’t see who kicked me so I can’t report him to Xbox live support for abusing the vote kick.

• Banned

Paid for a game, and they let other players decide if we can play it or not. That’s the cause of that attitude. With the amount updates since release on 360 till now I’m sure others feel the same.

• I wish my votekicks worked. I get votes started on me all the time but PS4 tends to just vote no regardless.

Which is fine if it’s against me when I have low ping and no team damage, but sucks when you can’t kick the 500 ping guy or person with 50% team damage.

• I normally get kicked out of last team standing matches because I chose to be an archer and the thought of someone being an archer is so unfathomable and scary for them they have to kick me out

• It might be the fact that when you get vote kicked sometimes it shows that you have 100% team damage. That’s happened to me so many times.

• @ankle-biter-117 If you’re going to be an Archer, be prepared for a lot of prejudice. In this case, I would have voted against you as well. It really sucks when you’re locked in a good battle with someone and some dirty bastard is shooting at both of you from the safety of halfway across the field. Myself, I’ll avoid everyone else in a match for the chance to pound on an Archer.

• If two enemies lie in front of me. My weapon is VERY strong…

Would I try to three shot the knight? Or one shot the archer

• @Gnarlydude That’s disappointing to hear gnarly. I expected someone like you to appreciate the challenge of a meddling archer. You don’t kick people you kill them. If I ever kicked an archer, it’s because his ping was ridiculously high. Even if I’m thrown in a match with someone I despise I wouldn’t kick him. I’d be the bigger man and stay or leave. In ‘my’ eyes, if you kicked someone for a non connection reason You just admitted they’re better than you. It shows you lack patience or skill.
    What would the great King Ludwig do if he was locked in an epic duel and an archer decided shoot at him and make things difficult? Kick him? Tell him to go away? No! He would go kill that arschloch and continue fighting. Not pointing at you gnarly. It’s just that I learned there’s really no good reason to kick anyone anymore. That’s not what war is.