Agatha or Mason?

• Mason because better colors, cooler emblems, and the helmets are better. But that’s just my opinion

• I like Agatha mainly because of the Archer. The taunts are too op, m9. And I think the default armour on all of the Agatha characters are cooler.

• Take a wild guess which faction I prefer.
    laugh

• Agatha cause I can spam tap A to get into the game faster

• Agatha. The masons seem like barbarians always killing peasants or torching down cities like stonshill. Agatha is just trying to protect their people, I mean even on belmez they have your men being burned alive on bonfires and the objective for the hide out is just to kill the mason general who slaughtered everyone in the village.

The only time I have ever seen Agatha do something that dishonorable was on drunken bazaar where you have to kill their peasants.

• Agatha.

Their the stereotypical good guys

If that reason wasn’t valid this game would be a lot more interesting and realistic, with two houses fighting for control and you having to find out which one is “right”.

• @AK ignore that auto corrected “their”

• Honestly I have no personal prefrence. I like the people I have put together on both sides. For me it all comes down to which side needs me more. Although not always successful, I try my hardest to balance the scales in matches. I will say though that the way Mason warriors “respect” their enemies is hilarious.

• I’ll usually go Mason if all else is equal, but an even battle is more important than the color of my armor or which objective it is.

• MASON!!!

It makes me sad though because the good regulars I usually play with always go blue :(

• For the order!!

• I go Mason Order, though I would try to make a game even by hopping between the different teams if people abandoned the battle for some reason.

• If I’m playing as a man at arms I’ll usually go Mason because their voices are priceless.

• LONG LIVE THE ORDER! FOR MALRIC!!!

• @SgtStoffel said:

LONG LIVE THE ORDER! FOR MALRIC!!!

A military dictator with no political experience, only military experience? Really? You would have him over Feydrid? Sure Feydrid isn’t noble blood but neither is Malric. At least Feydrid has some political experience serving in Argon’s court as a “steward” according to Mason dialogue from Stoneshill (not sure if that is confirmed)

• Mason Order. Everything about them screams “Evil Warriors”. Hell, Citadel is freaking Snake Mountain anyway! (Or Mount Doom if you’re less MOTU, and more LOTR). Who wouldn’t want to fight alongside Beast Man, Mer Man, Trap Jaw, and Evil Lyn? :skull:

• @AK You’re correct, Feydrid was a steward in Argon’s court, however I’d like to point out that this game “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare” is more about having military experience rather than having political experience, therefore making The Mason Order the superior faction.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said:

@AK You’re correct, Feydrid was a steward in Argon’s court, however I’d like to point out that this game “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare” is more about having military experience rather than having political experience, therefore making The Mason Order the superior faction.

But irl would you want a king making decisions more based on military or a king making smart political decisions and economical decisions. There’s really no comparison… Agathian isn’t really under threat of invasion either, having a king who is there for the development of a nation rather than the bloodlust of an army to drunk to make rational decisions. It’s no comparison… King Feydrid > General Malric

Let’s not forget the Masons have killed countless peasants before occupying a castle/ territory. Why would you kill so many non combatants? Because their the only ones who would understand how fucked up in the head the Masons are compared to the rightful crown of Agatha.

In other words… Vote Feydrid 2016

• @AK As much sense as your counter-argument makes, The Mason Order are not the supposed “Evil Faction”. The background to the tension between Agatha and The Mason Order portrays that the Agathians stole land from the disbanded group within Agatha known as “The Mason Order” in which showing that Agatha are truly the ones who are the “Evil” faction.

Although I do support your argument that it would be smart to make Economical decisions, only the backstory stops Lord Malric from making any, for he lives in a barren wasteland

• PUT DOWN THE ODER! lmao.

Agatha for dayz. However what they did in the bazaar was screwed up. But as they say, in war there are casualties. :)