Graphic "glitch" no ground / ground is water. DX DIag Update

• So I have this weird Glitch that the entire ground of the game has not the texture it should has. In the training the entire ground is water ! When I create a game the ground is mainly white… or yeah… again… conists of 100% water. Everything else works well ( buildings, characters etc. ) just the ground seems to be all messed up. I updated my Nvidia drivers to the latest version, updated directx to the latest version and played around with the ingame video settings. turned things off, turned things back on, changed the resolution and did this and that. My graphic card is old ( Geforce 7600 GS ) I don’t mind playing low resolution at all etc and I was even able to play skyrim with it… but this ground problem really bugs me out, had anybody else this problem or an idea for a solution ?

I updated this post with the DX Diag information

• Nobody got any idea ?

• Developer

Can you post a log from Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs ? It kind of sounds like (at least one of) one of the game’s shaders isn’t cooperating with your video card/drivers, which might show up in the log.

• Thats from the Database.log

• No more answer ?

• Hi there, I am having a similar(if not the same) problem with a similar graphics card model.
    I will attach appropriate files.

I’m not sure what to look for in the logs, but it is clear that it is not loading the textures properly. why? is a different question.

I appreciate your assistance in advance as this leaves the game unplayable for now.

• Oh one more thing, here is a screenshot of what the training grounds look like.
    Hope this helps

• Quite disappointing with you guys to be generous. You have showed no to little interest in this valid thread which is forcing payed players to be unable to play.

You have showed no interest since i post my issues over a month ago, not a thing.
    Please sort yourself out, because if this is how the support team runs thing, you will lose many many customers.

• @w3sker:

Quite disappointing with you guys to be generous. You have showed no to little interest in this valid thread which is forcing payed players to be unable to play.

You have showed no interest since i post my issues over a month ago, not a thing.
    Please sort yourself out, because if this is how the support team runs thing, you will lose many many customers.

Hi w3sker,

The problem is that your graphics card is below the minimum requirements. The game requires at least a GT 8800 or better. The nVidia 7xxx series doesn’t have the same unified shader capabilities that the 8800+ series cards have.

Sorry for the inconvenience.