DARK SOULS 3

• Title explains it all. Who plays the souls games? And if you do, are you hyped for this game? I know I am.

• Played Dark Souls 2: SotFS and the first is on my to-play list. Looking forward to 3! Bloodborne looks really fun, and hopefully both the gameplay and storytelling aspects of it have influence on Dark Souls 3.

Not sure about the recent hardware requirements update, hopefully it will still run okay on specs a bit below the minimum recommendations considering how well DS2 ran, but either way it’s likely I’ll wait for a sale before playing it anyway.

• Check yeah I’m hyped!!!

• @Tummeh said:

Played Dark Souls 2: SotFS and the first is on my to-play list. Looking forward to 3! Bloodborne looks really fun, and hopefully both the gameplay and storytelling aspects of it have influence on Dark Souls 3.

Not sure about the recent hardware requirements update, hopefully it will still run okay on specs a bit below the minimum recommendations considering how well DS2 ran, but either way it’s likely I’ll wait for a sale before playing it anyway.

DS1 is a little harder than 2 but definitely worth playing. I’ll try not to spoil the game for anyone but from what I saw from playthroughs of the new game, there is a lot of DS1 nostalgia.