Feinting possible ?

• Hello. I would like to ask you a question, from position of me, as a player who spent many, many time in Chivalry. I would like to ask you about feinting in Mirage: Arcane Warfare. I know that many people is hating feint, on the other hand many people loves the feint. Will there be a feinting in your new game ? Will there perhaps be even feinting with a spells ? Thank you for answering my question.

• @Tordoc feigning with spells seems like it would be very odd. I’m sure feigning would still be in the game.

• I don’t see why the combat side would’t retain that legal move. Unless they rebuild the code from the ground up which is admirable tbh.
    Its very humorous to see cartoon animation breaking glichy try hards in 1st or 3 person , who also spam away complain that a basic
    feint got them killed, often they even have the nerve to rage vote kick. Its no different to an aimbotter in Quake 3 losing to simple
    splash damage from an very good rocket launcher user, they also used to vote kick in Qlive hehe. Its the shame of it tbh