Im done.

• The console forums are dying out and ive failed in my attempt to become a mod. I’ll be updating info on my clan from time to time but beyond that i wont be posting anymore :(

Anyone who needs to contact me, look for me on steam or xbox live.

Cya around.
    -Viz

• Gone with the wind. A fate destined to all console players.

• @General-Firefly That being said, I’m still here laugh

• You didn’t fill out the mod resume correctly. That’s why you didn’t become a mod.

• good one

• @AK said:

You didn’t fill out the mod resume correctly. That’s why you didn’t become a mod.

Youre acting like this is a ragequit lol well its not. Forums are dead.

What did i mess up on the mod application thread since you seem to be an authority on applications?

I did exactly what killer told me to do lol. He even said he’d look at the progress. But at this point im no longer interested.

• @Village-Elder said:

@AK said:

You didn’t fill out the mod resume correctly. That’s why you didn’t become a mod.

Youre acting like this is a ragequit lol well its not. Forums are dead.

What did i mess up on the mod application thread since you seem to be an authority on applications?

I did exactly what killer told me to do lol. He even said he’d look at the progress. But at this point im no longer interested.

It’s an application not want show up and crown me type thing. You didn’t fill it out right

• I wouldn’t waste any more of your time with it tbh op. Console yourself and enjoy your pad time.

• I dont remember anyone saying all the moderator positions were filled. Everyone still has a shot, more or less.

• Its a mute point tbh, They were completely rigged esp in the EU. It was delayed so they could put unknown players into mod
    places. Players nobody had heard of or ever interacted on these forums prior. Contacting people who hadn’t even applied
    to fill positions hence it was so delayed at that time. When in chats with players I knew not one of them had heard of any of them
    ever prior. They weren’t even regular pub players at that time. That is my opinion of the whole affair and many agreed with me.
    As for this console player wanting to be a mod for the console players, community it makes sense to have one at least.

• @loin Here we go again with your dullard theories.
    laugh