T-Shirts and Other Things

• Please Torn Banner, I beg you, make a Chivalry T-Shirt or a Hoodie or something, because I REALLY want one. I’m pretty sure there are other people out there who also want one. :D :D :D

• I’m not sure If I’m allowed to post links, so I’ll just tell you the name. “zazzle” will let you make your own clothes. You can make a hoodie or tshirt with Torn Banners logo, or Chivalry logo, or even a random gameplay moment that looks good. You can be the first with an awesome chivalry shirt :)

But yeah, it would be cool to get some official stuff from an online store.

• Torn Banner, my friend owns his own printing company, specifically catering to clothing. If you are interested in apparel I can get in touch with him and grab you some figures.

• @Dill_Pickleson:

Please Torn Banner, I beg you, make a Chivalry T-Shirt or a Hoodie or something, because I REALLY want one. I’m pretty sure there are other people out there who also want one. :D :D :D

Then it’s a shame you missed the Kickstarter - higher pledge tiers had shirts as rewards. Hopefully these shirts will become available for purchase at a later date, if there’s enough demand for them.

• @SlyGoat:

Then it’s a shame you missed the Kickstarter - higher pledge tiers had shirts as rewards. Hopefully these shirts will become available for purchase at a later date, if there’s enough demand for them.

Heck, I’d buy one for sure.

• I bought a t shirt off of this site a few years ago. It had the logo about toughest in Texas. Are there any of these shirts left and is so where could I get one?

• We should get a shirt for Tibbs that says, “Mine’s a 2-hander …?”