Clan Recruitment? ps4?

• I’ve only been apart of the community for a little while but why is there no clan recruitment for PS4 on here? Is it dead or what?

• They do everything on community’s on PSN and in game instead of on these forums.

• @Naleaus said:

They do everything on community’s on PSN and in game instead of on these forums.

Y no forums? Not even Reddit?

• They have their own shitty unused site. No clue why they only use groups on PSN, but most of the players will be gone in a few months at most.

• @Naleaus said:

They have their own shitty unused site. No clue why they only use groups on PSN, but most of the players will be gone in a few months at most.

Ya, I’m debating myself whether or not I should continue to play Chivalry. I would still get on every once in a while but the game hasn’t really progressed… at all. The game was more fun when I was a newb… I’ve reached a point where I’m not doing anything new or learning different tactics and overall I don’t see the community wanting to play this game competitively even though it has so much potential to. The game hasn’t been updated in so long and frankly I’m not surprised. The game has UNLIMITED potential but if TB, Activision and Hard Suit don’t do anything with it soon they will lose one of their most loyal fans (me). I’ve emailed Torn Banner in the past about plans for updating/ patching the console versions but haven’t gotten a response.

• I’ve tried to do my part to help the community grow and get more people involved but without other people helping out (other than SDS backing me up) not much really gets done. It’s like whenever I post something on the forums about another plan to help grow the community I get shot down like I’m talking to congress.

I’ve tried to do my part… no offense to other clans but I have done more to try to help the community than some other ENTIRE clans a d well… I just don’t give a fuck anymore. The game is losing its appeal for me.