Patch 46 bug

• Hi! So here’s my problem: I recently downloaded the patch 46 and after I launched the game, on the main menu screen, my game is freezing. After a while the game seems to run again, but as soon as i move the mouse the game freeze again. It’s REAAAAAAALY annoying and it’s preventing me from playing this great game, so I hope someone have a solution. Thanks!

• Have tried verifying your game cache? To do this, follow these steps:

1. Right click Chivalry: Medieval Warfare in your Steam library and click Properties.
    2. Click on the Local Files tab at the top.
    3. Click verify integrity of game cache and wait for steam to finish verifying the integrity of your game cache.

If this doesn’t fix your problem, there are a couple of other things you can try.

This could be an issue with the frame rate, if that’s the case then you can unlock the FPS cap by doing the following:

1. Go to Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config
    2. Open UDKEngine.ini
    3. Ctrl+F and type “framerate”
    4. Set bSmoothFrameRate=TRUE
    5. Set MinSmoothedFrameRate=0
    6. Set MaxSmoothedFrameRate=120

If that doesn’t help, you can try reinstalling the game entirely:

1. Right click Chivalry: Medieval Warfare in your Steam library and click Delete Local Content
    2. Click Delete on the pop-up and wait for Steam to uninstall the game
    3. Reinstall by downloading the game through Steam again

If none of these suggestions help fix your issue, or if you get any more information on why you are experiencing these problems, please let us know and we will see if we can help fix your issue.

• Patches tend to reset video settings. What FPS do you get (console stat fps), you may need to turn down your settings again to the lowest.

Thats all I can think of.