Can i run it? Other basic questions.

• The game looks quite excellent, but i want to make sure i can play it before i purchase it. heres what i got:

Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
    Processor Speed: 2.53 GHz
    Number Of Processors: 1
    Total Number Of Cores: 2
    L2 Cache: 3 MB
    Memory: 4 GB
    Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz

graphics is:

Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
    Type: GPU
    Bus: PCI
    VRAM (Total): 256 MB

can i play the game, will it work at all?

also, this isnt a bullcrap MMORPG where i would need to pay monthly correct? its a one time purchase and thats it.

• I can’t say much about your setup. If it runs it would require the lowest settings for sure.

I mostly came on to say that it is not a “bullcrap” MMO in that you do not have to pay monthly. It is B2P and as such you only have to buy the game and then you can play it for as long as there are servers or they change something.

Also, on an unrelated note, it might be wise to leave off terms like “bullcrap” when describing a form of entertainment that encompasses the VAST majority of players on this forum. I’m unsure if you meant it in that way but it might serve your purposes better if that “flavor” word wasn’t used.

• fair enough, no offense intended. i refuse to play games that require monthly subscription, not because of the game, but i simply cant afford to keep paying to play games. i am quite pleased to hear that this game is not like that, simply because now i might be able to enjoy it. no offense was intended nor was that a comment on content of any game out there.

• The game won’t run on less than 512 MB of video card memory, unfortunately.

• I have a question:
    I have a 512 mb graphic card, but it is a NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT, can i run it with that?