Archer Kill Montage 1080p

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR7MrEUVjyw&hd=1

A quick video I threw together from the past 2 days since launch. Hope you guys enjoy!

(Wasn’t sure where else on the forum to post this, feel free to direct me if necessary, TIbberius)

Will try to spread it around a bit to help promote the game.

• Nice man, that was fun to watch haha, you should show that to all the noobs that complain about bows being underpowered.

• how can i record my killings and do a video of them?

• @v1zor:

how can i record my killings and do a video of them?

By downloading a screen recorder, camtasia is the best in my opinion, but it’s rather expensive. But there is a 30 day free trial, so you should check that out. Otherwise there are a lot of not so great free ones, such as hypercam and frapps.

• Just out of curiosity, is this the same Adun who used to make Darkfall videos awhile ago? Adun East i think his name was. If so, good to see you on Chivalry loved your Darkfall vids.

• @Jake:

Nice man, that was fun to watch haha, you should show that to all the noobs that complain about bows being underpowered.

Thank you!

@v1zor:

how can i record my killings and do a video of them?

As Jake pointed out above, any video recording software is good. Fraps, bandicam, playclaw, and so on.

@speed:

Just out of curiosity, is this the same Adun who used to make Darkfall videos awhile ago? Adun East i think his name was. If so, good to see you on Chivalry loved your Darkfall vids.

Hey man, yes this is Adûn East from Darkfall. Thanks very much! DFUW ftw.