Official Playtest: Early April

• Looking to plan a group playtest with as many of you as we can round up. Please respond here with which day and times you can play at.
    Please post any feedback from the playtest in this topic!

Game Times: (Daylight savings time is active)
    Thurs or Fri at:
    3pm EST / 7pm GMT
    5pm EST / 9pm GMT
    7pm EST / 11pm GMT

We are looking to test & get feedback on the following;

Maps
    Looking for feedback on layouts and mode elements (round timers, round objectives, etc.)
    Mapname (name to access via admin servertravel )

• SunkenCity (Sunkencity)
    • Dockside (dockside)
    • Wasteland (TDM_wastelandV2)

Team Selection UI
    Look for scaling issues; are all GUI elements visible? Are they spelled correctly?

• Map Name
    • Team Select Header (large & graphical, plus smaller text)
    • Game Mode/Type
    • Auto Select, Spectate, Loadout buttons
    • Azar and Bashrahn team buttons (animated, display # of players on each team)

Class Selection UI
    Look for scaling issues

• Map Name
    • Team Select Header (large & graphical, plus smaller text)
    • Game Mode/Type
    • Class Select Buttons & Fire Effects (correct colours for the team? Animated?)
    • Current Teammates’ classes (shown in cyan at the bottom)
    • Artwork Visibility
    • Ability Buttons (highlighted when cursor moves over them, fire effect moves to the class you select)
      - Only 3 abilities per class are currently active until after PAX East is done
    • Ability Names (if you’ve got better suggestions, let us know)
    • Spelling mistakes in ability descriptions or if the descriptions are not clear
    • Animated Team Select button
    • Animated Play button

If you want to get together at any of the times listed above, please feel free. If anyone has questions, let us know.

• I should be around for all of those times + the weekend

• I should be available for all times listed. However I have a strong preference towards night / evening est.

• I should be around during all those times on Friday.
    I’ll probably be available today as well, but I prefer Friday.

• I’d prefer later in the evening on Friday, but I can work with any of the times!

• I can do Friday at any of those times.

• Developer

UPDATED BUILD CL : 49693
    New build coming your way!

Due to a server travel bug we will not be running the Dockside map on the server this weekend.
    MAPS RUNNING ON THE SERVER

• GOV Garden (PAX)
    • GOV Palace (PAX)
    • RAVINE Top (PAX)
    • SunkenCity
    • TDM-Wasteland

Changes since last build:

• Ability tuning
    • Changes to spawn protection in PAX maps
    • Alchemancer charged shot has been removed
    • PAX UI for end of match
    • VO is now in for all classes

Bug fixes:

• Capture points are now capturable
    • Spawn walls no longer block progression
    • Lots of PAX map art fixes
    • many many other small fixes

KNOWN BUGS:

• Black loading screens
    • Some abilities can go through the iron dome
    • Rare crash during server travel
    • Occasional crash when killing an Alchemancer
    • Dockside does not end and transition to the next map
    • Some collision issues around spawn wall protection

• Developer

Tons of gameplay tweaks have gone in recently too, super busy with the pax build so haven’t had the time to post about it.
    Once pax is over everything will calm down and we’ll put a bigger focus on getting solid builds out and testing/feedback again, this is our first and possibly only hard deadline where we don’t have any wiggle room so it’s been a bit a bit stressful!

• I can do those times, Thursdays depend if I am travelling (every other week).

• @Reithur

• Ability Names (if you’ve got better suggestions, let us know)
    • Spelling mistakes in ability descriptions or if the descriptions are not clear

So for now I would suggest instead of Alchemancer’'s Draggable

1. change the name from “Draggable” to “Phoenix”
    2. change the popup from “Start Dragging (Q)” which confused me no end to “Release Phoenix (Q)”.

The whole dragging the phoenix is too complicated to explain and it moves too fast.

• I’ll be on for 7pm EST tonight, perhaps earlier depending on work. I would like to see how the 1st objective of Ravine works out, when it is 1v1 its a little unfair on defenders (the attacker grabs the first one then runs around the back and by the time you have disabled the first one you have lost the second one - and then it continues like that)

• ok got to run for dinner, it would be handy if there were particular times the alpha testers want to test out the TO maps over the weekend - for myself like 9-11am EST is easy. Regardless I’ll check out the new build.