Permabanned mistake?

• For some reason my account has been banned from Chivalry servers. I was never emailed a reason for being banned. I just logged in one day, and I couldn’t play. I am a docile player so I cannot think of a reason for being banned. When I try to join a game, I am greeted with a message telling me to go to a website that no longer exists and to somehow message a Mod or Admin. There is little to instruction on how to go about this. I am a paying customer who is disappointing with the lack of service I am receiving from Torn Banner. I would love to support your future endeavors. I love the work this studio does, but not if this is the way you treat customers. My steam account name is Madakronic. I hope this issue can be resolved.

• @Madakronic there is a thread here for ban appeals, moderators will remind you of what you did http://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/14677/ban-appeals I recommend suggesting that your cousin used your account one day and it actualy wasnt you

• This post is deleted!

• @gregcau said:

I recommend suggesting that your cousin used your account one day and it actualy wasnt you

That always works.