When Salt turns to friendship...

• I’m in a FFA Duelyard lobby and I come across this level 21 and his friend who I’ve encountered a number of times before.

1. I beat him a couple of times, he kept attacking out of range, allowing me free hits.

2. Destroyed him one last time, called me a “spamming scrub”

3. Me: “you are mad cause bad and your clan sucks trolololol”

4. Brief argument in steam chat followed

(10 minutes later)

1. Trains them

(20 minutes later)

1. They no longer attack out of range, their defense is better and I’ve got their clan tag in my name.

Moral +1 Leadership +1

• Banned

1. Be friends for the next few days
    2. Realize there is more between them
    3. They meet up at a local diner
    4. Admit cocaine addiction
    5. They love you anyways
    6. Workthrough addiction anyways
    7. Get married
    8. Have two children
    9. Die in tragic gas tanker car accident
    10. Family left behind now has no income
    11. Children are going to be taken away from mother
    12. Finds your 9,000 pound cocaine stash
    13. Sells ALL the cocaine
    14. Lives happily ever after

• @Zian said:

1. Be friends for the next few days
    2. Realize there is more between them
    3. They meet up at a local diner
    4. Admit cocaine addiction
    5. They love you anyways
    6. Workthrough addiction anyways
    7. Get married
    8. Have two children
    9. Die in tragic gas tanker car accident
    10. Family left behind now has no income
    11. Children are going to be taken away from mother
    12. Finds your 9,000 pound cocaine stash
    13. Sells ALL the cocaine
    14. Lives happily ever after

.18 is false, my coke would be deep in south america, where my amazonian compound is, in a wall behind my chiv poster. THEYLL NEVER FIND IT.

• Banned

Stop changing your hiding spot lol, it has changes five times since I looked at it XD lets just say you hid it up your butt before you died

• Banned

So, you children are put under governmental care and grow up to be horrible people. End of story lol

• Have you heard of cavity searches? I ate it all and choked on my own vomit. The end XD

• Banned

Better lov stori than twenlite

• @Zian lol i thought you got banned

• Banned

@Village-Elder Correction, I got banned forever. But it broke I guess and they haven’t got around to re-banning me yet. Lucky me

• @Zian said:

@Village-Elder Correction, I got banned forever. But it broke I guess and they haven’t got around to re-banning me yet. Lucky me

You are blackmarked now. Wonder what that means

• My name is backwards wtf?

• @Village-Elder wot

• @NA-Maul-God nevermind wierd glitch.

bruh you arent seriously a lvl 94 are you? You got the skill to back it up obviously ive seen you play. Ive just never seen a 70+ before.

• @Village-Elder said:

@NA-Maul-God nevermind wierd glitch.

bruh you arent seriously a lvl 94 are you? You got the skill to back it up obviously ive seen you play. Ive just never seen a 70+ before.

94 !?

Dayum son

• It’s not legit. He’s probably spent more time figuring out best/fastest way of increasing his rank than you all have been on the PC version. Highest legit ranks are around 70, and that’s 3-4k hours of nothing but farming FFA.

• @Naleaus He’s lethal with a maul though. I know maul is a well placed one hit kill but he’s actually skilled with the thing. Sometimes he’ll go no deaths on a Duelyard FFA…against level 40’s.

• Don’t think I’ve ever dueled him, but I don’t know what his original name was. Either way, can’t comment on skill, but can comment that 9million kills to get rank 94 isn’t possible playing on normal servers and maps.

Also rank means very little but I’m not really impressed with going undefeated against rank 40s. I’m rank 55 (for like a year and a half) most of the clan players that are top atm are 50-60.

It’s possible some have just played a lot of mercs but meh.

• @Naleaus true that rank means nothing but I think we can both agree that at least 70% of level 40+ aren’t complete trash. It was more of a broad generalization.

Some players I was talking to did say that level 80 to 90 was not legit, but 70 was possible.