Why the hell does the archer cam disappear instantly??

• Why can’t the cam stay on a few moments longer so we can see what we’ve hit?!

• Heh, I wish this too, just to be able to stay with the cam over the arrow as long as the button is held, even if it’s in a body or missed.

• I usually don’t use arrow cam, I just follow the arrow naturally. Do you think the Devs will update it so it let you watch the arrow even after it hits while using the cam?

And hey mellowtooth, I see you got the game :)

• If you fire off two arrows and activate arrow cam, your view will follow the second, but it will stop once the 1st hits the ground.

• Good find, added to bugs.

• I’d really like to see this added. I want to watch my enemy’s death animation after I hit them with a warbow snipe ;)

• I’ve got some awesome ideas that might make it even better!

1. Would be really nice if there was a optional key to make arrowcam toggle-able, so that you wouldn’t need to press the middlemouse button (Default key) all the time.

2. Wouldn’t it look kinda better if the archer would play a animation if they are in arrowcam? like holding their left hand slightly above their eyes, so that it would look like they are scouting? might make it better to tell which archer is shooting to kill and which is scouting, I just think its a great idea, although would look kinda stupid if the archer would keep spamming the button, thus going from idle anim to scout anim, to scout anim to idle anim. Oh well, I think the Developers will think of a way if they even consider this!

• @wildwulfy:

I’ve got some awesome ideas that might make it even better!

1. Would be really nice if there was a optional key to make arrowcam toggle-able, so that you wouldn’t need to press the middlemouse button (Default key) all the time.

2. Wouldn’t it look kinda better if the archer would play a animation if they are in arrowcam? like holding their left hand slightly above their eyes, so that it would look like they are scouting? might make it better to tell which archer is shooting to kill and which is scouting, I just think its a great idea, although would look kinda stupid if the archer would keep spamming the button, thus going from idle anim to scout anim, to scout anim to idle anim. Oh well, I think the Developers will think of a way if they even consider this!

Those are both awesome ideas.

• Also on the topic of arrows… how cool would it be if you could swing a drawn arrow in a burning objective and set it on fire?

• Agreed with SlyGoat, both are top notch ideas.

• I understand some of it probably has to do with the inaccuracy of the arrows sticking into models and the terrain, but surely this could be improved?

• I can imagine the possabilities in a Last-team Standing clan war.