Graphics

• Hi guys, I have my graphics up at maximum, yet it still doesn’t look at good as the trailer, is there any way to make it look better? Also, can I disable the hud?

• Did you disable depth of field? It has some color filters in it, so best keep it on.

• I have everything maxed out and I’m forcing 16x AA , game looks gorgeous.

• My problems exist with the texture pop in and some occasional incredibly low resolution textures that look like they belong back in Source. :P

Other than that, pretty beautiful. I disable motion blur, as I find it incredibly unrealistic. When I pan my head 90 degree’s, I do not lose focus on everything!

• I have everything maxed out and I’m forcing 16x AA , game looks gorgeous.

How does one force AA? I didn’t see an option or anything, and I’m no computer wiz, so I’m curiouse. What does Antianalizing do again?

• @AkaSnake:

I have everything maxed out and I’m forcing 16x AA , game looks gorgeous.

What kind of system do you have?! I can’t even force 2xAA and I’m on GTX670 SLI + 2500K @ 4.5GHZ

Or do you mean 16xAF? Cause I have that forced as well.

• @Mkilbride:

@AkaSnake:

What kind of system do you have?! I can’t even force 2xAA and I’m on GTX670 SLI + 2500K @ 4.5GHZ

SLI isn’t working for this game yet. So really you just have a GTX 670.

• @Chuckdatass:

@Mkilbride:

@AkaSnake:

SLI isn’t working for this game yet. So really you just have a GTX 670.

SLI is working if I use the compatibility bits for Borderlands 2. Doubled my FPS. Went from 55-70 to over 120, and I’m on a 120HZ monitor so it’s nice.