SXe | - STRAIGHT EDGE CHIVALRY: MEDIEVAL WARFARE

• We are a clan. We are straightedge. We are looking to put our place into this game.

WE ARE MEMBERS OF A DYING BREED.

We are looking for other straightedge gamers to join our clan.
    mostly for fun, and competitive later on in the game.

Straight-edge is defined as “no alcohol, no smoking, no drugs”.

we live by that set of principles. and we are looking to play with others who believe in that too.
    we don’t care about anything else other than that.

and if you are thinking about commenting “l0l U d0nt sm0k3 u nub im 12 yo and i smoke weed everyday YOLO” then you might as well stop right there.

We don’t care about what you do. that’s your own belief and we have ours.

sXe
    Straight edge until the day we die!

Oh yeah I forgot
    you can add me on Steam

sXe | Obnoxious.

• Good for you! That is awesome. I really do admire your group! Good luck with it ^_^

• As a non-drinker, non-smoker and non-druggie myself, I approve of your principles!

• I like the way you’re thinking. I’d like to join your clan , can you add me on steam or something? You didn’t leave any way to contact you. Thanks!

Steam: AkaSnake

• I don’t get what non-smoking, drinking and drugdoing has to do with this game, but good luck I guess.

• woo nices, good for you guys are you base na our eu clan?

• @Toastbr0t:

I don’t get what non-smoking, drinking and drugdoing has to do with this game, but good luck I guess.

We’re not endorsing it or affiliating in any way with the game.

It’s like saying. LOOKING FOR ONLY NORTH AMERICAN PLAYERS FOR THIS CLAN

We’re just looking for people who are just like us.

and want to have a good time.

YEAHHHH

• Looks like a very serious and respectable guild. I salute you, good sir, and hope to meet you and yours on the field of battle someday!

• Interesting, i like the idea of a clan with morals. If you’re ever looking for a member, im up for it