Paxo has been cancelled

• Stuff the turkey what about the pudding.

I would like to suggest that Torn Banner allows one of its team to now keep a video blog almost 24 hours a day.
    These video blogs attract 1000’s of watchers , often enjoyed… Infact My first suggestion is for Mr Hayter or
    another member of the team is to Start the Blog from The night before packing the Team and equipment

ready for pax, a sort of journal covering the build up, the Drive down in the Torn banner mini bus to unpacking
    at the convention, then you have spotting other famous people on the video, to watching the team play the
    Mirage game, members of the public playing the mirage game, also a 1 min recording of each team members
    thoughts on camera in mini slots of video, Finally finishing off with stout message to us the community.

I would even suggest a Team contest of some kind , be that arm wrestling or drinking the most tins of beer in record time.

• This post has been twitted just now, I am sure many many fans would love to see our hero’s in such a video blog tbh.

• @Clouseau sounds like a good idea imo

• Pity you had to resort to a yahoo news style thread title, be careful they might cancel off topic in revenge

0_1460921246405_testing.png

• This simply proves what a Canadian troll who gets away with smearing other members of the community you are.
    First it was lemon constantly smearing his post count, I note TB doesn’t do anything about you at all being of the
    same country. No other members would get away with simply digging up another users posts to remark about

in a post. This kind of allowed smearing by Torn Banner by a Canadian just enforces the anti Euro racist image
    they have. Any other member from any other Country would have the post deleted, I even noted before after
    you started a fight on the boards trolling offensively as usual that the other person had his post deleted by TB
    despite you starting it , yours were left intact.

• Global Moderator

@Clouseau said in Pax has been cancelled:

This simply proves what a Canadian troll who gets away with smearing other members of the community you are.
    First it was lemon constantly smearing his post count, I note TB doesn’t do anything about you at all being of the
    same country. No other members would get away with simply digging up another users posts to remark about

in a post. This kind of allowed smearing by Torn Banner by a Canadian just enforces the anti Euro racist image
    they have. Any other member from any other Country would have the post deleted, I even noted before after
    you started a fight on the boards trolling offensively as usual that the other person had his post deleted by TB
    despite you starting it , yours were left intact.

We have quite a few EU admins aswell by the way. If people break the rules they get infringements, and if they dont, then they dont get infringements. Why do you think anyone would have an anti Euro bias? You can get away with as much as anyone else would Loin ( @clouseau ).

On a sidenote: this has to be one of the most lenient forums I ever saw. There is a flight / tank simulator game, which you may or may not know, and that forum is lead by russians with an iron fist.
    Slightest deviation from the forum rules = thread hidden or deleted.
    Too much criticism of the game = they’ll find an excuse to delete even the most harmless and well formulated posts.
    On their forum they have a ban reason that reads something like this: “Questioning the mental health of the developers… can lead to… infringements”. This includes throwing words like “crazy” or “out of your mind” around.

Just realise how good this is in comparison. Here you can say anything you want aslong you’re not throwing blatant insults at anyone.

• Why don’t you open your eyes before speaking tbh. This is the second time mr G has pasted a list of posts of mine in one of his posts.
    Any member simply digging up all posts of another member to post about is infact known as Smearing. You don’t see other members
    going about simply pasting long lists of members previous posts do you? Not here on any other sites. That is because its not allowed.

Not only can I dig back through his posts, but prove on numerous occasions he has instigated many fights here, indirectly sniped at
    other forum users , let alone insanely rage post about mr L’ s post count, with impunity completely. I even recall When even Mr L
    responded on an occasion him getting a ban , Despite mr G left alone.

I will not be digging up his old posts to prove this but to say he is noted for simply derailing other users threads starting arguments
    to then scurry off for a week. You have a flag system here that seems to be not working, On another post a user called me a Ho?
    not on topic at all, despite my flagging it that was left alone.

The very idea of suggesting a video blog for TornBanner would be liked by many people, even as a one off. When you say lenient
    forums , what this actually translates to here is more lenient bias towards some users not a lenience of equality.

Why just a few months back I was given ------- for calling a person a plebbypeonpeasant in humour a term used by many
    for years as humour by myself and others, By comparison to mr G’s troll digging of lists of a users posts to smear
    it doesn’t resonate this lenient bs your prattle on about at all.

• All that aside this thread simply translates into purchasers/gamers/fans want to see more of TornBanner in videos.
    ie do you remember these goodies

Developer Blog #2 - Melee Basics Part One
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzsTu4RS_1s&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMzsTu4RS_1s&has_verified=1

Developer Blog #1 - Hit Detection
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXnGr-g07pI&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQXnGr-g07pI&has_verified=1

Even the ones after that by moe, did not feature that bug roh move or ballerina rubbish helocopter vans.

However this video below proves a point = more viewers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh3zPKBv2RE
    Developers Q and A #3 - Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Any video’s that feature the gang at TornBanner generate a lot of vieweers as many people really do like to see them
    on film chatting to us the community. eof tbh

• He didn’t even go through your posts. It was a screenshot of the off topic section which you’ve filled up.

• Honestly stop making new threads every few days with pointless titles that make no sense and paragraphs of text I can’t understand. So you’re saying you want a TB live stream? OK I guess. Did that suggestion need its own thread with some blatantly unrelated click-bait title?

• @Oy in b4 “Another Canadian troll”

• Well the O didn’t come out in the title, as for this yahoo thing I don’t even know what that is.
    Edited Title ok ta,

• @Naleaus The prior one wasn’t btw.
    we simply don’t go around pasting in multi posts of users , be that in a screenshot or a list, that’s my opinion anyway.
    Do you go about doing that?