Destruction of Chivalry must stop.

• Tihs is one video of many such things about on the internet for years. The spining mouse , extreme fov
    do you remember seeing this in spectator mode a few years ago even, I do by mr Crushed.

After
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUiqGJFFaQk
    bearly 2000 players left

Before
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzsTu4RS_1s&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMzsTu4RS_1s&has_verified=1
    A proud 1 million players

Being a former serious comp player in other fields , no serious gaming league would even consider this
    a serious contender in a comp way. If this stuff had been stamped on before it took hold why large
    gaming organisations would have hosted/invested very large prizes and events, even live events.

I simply ask Torn Banner to Try to stop it happening to Mirage: Arcane Warfare.
    As far as myself and many veterans of Chivalry these types of players out for a quick
    cheap thrill took a dump on your game & showed no respect at all. Now some even que up
    to simply come to Mirage with this attitude & rubbish imo.

• The players you’re talking about are veterans too. I’m one too. High FoV and spin attacks didn’t kill this game. Lack of bug fixes, terrible optimization, terrible June patch, and lack of communication did. This game never had or retained a large player base and was never going to be a super popular comp game with large tournaments. Listening to you isn’t going to help Mirage either.

• This post is deleted!

• The proof is in the pudding tbh , Your not any vet I have heard off ever , I still have at least 40 veteran friends who play Chivalry
    to this day. As for your rubbish about blaming Torn Banner for lack of bug fixes, terrible optimizations & some june patch
    fantasy ( all lies & propaganda by salty comp babies) , those lies did not cause the fisheye dancing spinners to blight this game to its near destruction. This game
    was on track to be popular it was derailed by whiney elitist clan queens demanding changes and fixes to suit individual needs.

If any lessons have been learned now Torn Banner won’t be taking advice from the likes of those anymore, esp when it comes to
    Mirage prior to or after its release, to put it simply you comp lot don’t matter one iota this time around based on your crying
    like salty babies about Chivalry at Torn banner. Its no surprise to many of us Veterans they simply ignore your kind of bs now.
    As does Torn Banner, & rightly so , they don’t need fat greasy cheeseburgers but good lean quality steak .

I will also add that Torn Banner has been working on this fine game since its release. You lot just don’t appreciate that in the slightest.

• Blah blah blah blah. Every thread is you and your imaginary vets that agree with you, along with all your screenshots and proof. You don’t even remember all the desync bugs, vanguard charge bug (you’ve complained enough about this), server crashes on citadel, MAA super jump, archer pavise jump, various map exits, various console commands that weren’t needed, etc. Don’t forget basic cheat detection either.

Or the patch that removed CFTP and added a huge bubble that caused a lot of vets to quit, and was supposed to dumb the game down for easier for newer players, which didn’t help retain new players at all. That they eventually changed back cause they realized they were wrong over a year later.

Oh, and I’ve played this game more than you. And still have half the NA comp players added. But I don’t spam post on the forums so I’m not vet enough for you.

You were never a part of the comp scene, yet you know the game was going to break out, if only using high FoV and spinning didn’t exist. Those are the only reasons the game never retained its players. And you’re going to spam new threads, disregard EVERYONE else’s opinion, till TBS listens to only you.

Congrats though, I’m done trying to argue with you, I’m just going to click the little downvote arrow instead. Good day.

• I couldn’t read your text as my Earl grey tea was more important. What you have to whine about across the forum is not
    of consequence to me at all. We are not in the same zones or regions with completely different friends so basically eof.
    Go and construct your own threads to destroy as I have witnessed your crass ways on other threads, even in the console
    posts, those poor sods tbh.

• This post is deleted!

• @daniel10x
    You just literally killed the game with that video. I was going to fund a $1,000,000 tourney but l opened chivalry and my computer blew up. Thanks.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This is the kind of Chivalry we want tbh, grand castles, Knights, note in all my unusual video’s not one slanted stretched fov at all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9GtsSYE-Ws
    If somebody could be firm about settings and perspectives a comp could be taken up by a serious sponsor.
    It doesn’t help when I often used to see good comps announced but then a few would jump on the thread to
    belittle it or complain , however they weren’t even in the comp or going to enter, a few organisers gave up before
    the comp even started due to such elitist jellybabies out of the box for the day tbh

• This post is deleted!

• @Clouseau said in Destruction of Chivalry must stop.:

This is the kind of Chivalry we want tbh, grand castles, Knights, note in all my unusual video’s not one slanted stretched fov at all.
    If somebody could be firm about settings and perspectives a comp could be taken up by a serious sponsor.
    It doesn’t help when I often used to see good comps announced but then a few would jump on the thread to
    belittle it or complain , however they weren’t even in the comp or going to enter, a few organisers gave up before
    the comp even started due to such elitist jellybabies out of the box for the day tbh

That’s a video of you fighting bots on Arena, what the fuck man

• Many new players or those who haven’t ever tried the game like such video’s. A slow niche introduction the grand castles,
    knights and backdrops plus a slight touch on fighting bots. We don’t all want to run about killing players at some extreme
    fov do we, some possible new gamers to Chivalry don’t really enjoy that and are put off. I make the video’s with those
    types of gamers in mind. Other video makers make harder video’s ie duel stuff or intermediate . I also have that great
    training video Torn Banner released at the same time as the game, which also gets watchers, As for beating up players
    infact on a few earlier video’s I also briefly did that, even inserting instructional texts on castle hill I think.

• @Naleaus said in Destruction of Chivalry must stop.:

Or the patch that removed CFTP and added a huge bubble that caused a lot of vets to quit, and was supposed to dumb the game down for easier for newer players, which didn’t help retain new players at all. That they eventually changed back cause they realized they were wrong over a year later.

They removed CFTP way back when? SHIT…I’d quit too if I was playing then. It’s an essential part of any high skill player’s survival strategy.

• @Rodkor said in Destruction of Chivalry must stop.:

@Clouseau said in Destruction of Chivalry must stop.:

This is the kind of Chivalry we want tbh, grand castles, Knights, note in all my unusual video’s not one slanted stretched fov at all.

To be honest, its misleading to show new players single player mode, when everyone is on multiplayer mode and the challenge is 10000000 times higher than what the bots provide…

TB wants to dumb things down for newcomers? Make an in-depth story mode that gradually teaches players to use more advanced techniques as they progress into the story.

Final boss = malric bot that feints, drags, and footworks >:D

• @Village-Elder
    They replaced it with recovery parry, which allowed you to parry anytime during recovery, thus negating the whole purpose of having one. It also allowed spears to not be punished, cause they could do it too. More or less dumbing the game down cause pressing 2-3 buttons to cftp is too hard. Oh, you couldn’t riposte with it either, so imagine how dumb 1vX was.

• @Rodkor said in Destruction of Chivalry must stop.:

come on be fair, he is rank 48 after 4 years, bots are challenging

@ChuckingIt said in Destruction of Chivalry must stop.:

Loin is the greatest troll TBS forums has ever seen. I gotta give him credit for keeping up the act this long. BRAVO!!

yeah it is impressive that he has turned the entire forum into his twitter account, at least lemon only ever replied to (every post)