2v2 Last Team Standing Tournament Xbox one

• I will be hosting a 2v2 Last team standing Tournament tomorrow night at 8:00pmEST. If you are interested send me you and your partners gamer tags along with your team name on Xbox. My gamer tag is SDS NewAgeKnght. Sign ups end by 6:00pmEST tomorrow night. Challonge.com/sdsknights is the website the tournament will be tracked on. You must register with the website before I can put your team on the Bracket. Thank you and lets make it a good one!!!

• Posting your team on here will not work. You must send me a message on Xbox in order to be an official team in this tournament.

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight too night damn

• Yo I wanna join tried messeging u on Xbox bout it for some odd reason some how I got banned guess from sending messages I don’t know how but I wanna b part of thiss get me in

• @TGL-Error Tomorrow night

• Are you sure this is supposed to be under Mirage?

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight I’m going to move this thread to the Chivalry > Competitive Play > Tournaments section.

• @Reithur Thanks bro I did not realize I was on the wrong game.

• bro newage 8est on a sunday man thats not do able for EU :/ too late for eu who wins that 2v2 isnt best in (xboxone) world btw GL with tournament btw :/

• The Tournament will be postponed until next Sunday due to lack of teams entered. Thank you :)

• I’d like to join but the thing is I don’t have a Xbox one ;-;

• wait newage next week i mean this week sunday? no diffrents tbh u need do tournament on saterday

• I have been getting a lot of request for the tournament to be this Saturday so it will be. Teams have until Saturday 3:00pmEST to Enter. Tournament will start at 5:00pmEST this Saturday.

• The Tournament was Intense. There were some really great battles out there. I had to keep track of all the battles by myself so I was not able to get good clips of all the battles. But I will upload a Montage of the championship match on YouTube in a day or two. I would like to thank all 14 teams for attending this tournament and making it a great one. There is much more to come!

• I will also post the Full Tournament results Tomorrow afternoon.

• Banned

#Makechivgreatagain

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.