Schmuck of the Week.

• @Vade lit up like a firefly when I read it, but alas no calm serenity in these lands ;)

• @Gnarlydude i got you man sending hateful voice messages is a bitchmade move lol. All im saying is i didnt know these players were bad.

I actually invited someone to party chat so i could yell at their dumb ass the last time i had salt.

• Banned

@somervillage lmao yes I’m not the only one. Classic.

• @Village-Elder said in Schmuck of the Week.:

@Gnarlydude i got you man sending hateful voice messages is a bitchmade move lol. All im saying is i didnt know these players were bad.

I actually invited someone to party chat so i could yell at their dumb ass the last time i had salt.

Welcome to Saltaholics Anonymous
    laugh

• -Jake Bennie was a very nice dude and a team player in party chat

Jake Bennie isn’t a very nice dude, I will admit he is a good team fighter but as a duelist he lacks any ability whatsoever. Fighting Mr Bennie is about as fun as rubbing your own ass cheeks with sand paper. After I smacked him around in a duel he demanded a rematch and spammed my message feed claiming he was in-fact ‘still better than me’ even after I handed his ass to him.

It’s even worse when a low level vanguard completely wrecks him because the little run away tactic he’s become so infamous for doesn’t work on greatswords or zweis.

Never seen a saltier player in my life, and i’ve met alphawolf xD

• I’ll admit to yelling at teammates, and I don’t always use the most polite language. Swing at one opponent, parry another, and get shot in the back by my Archer…
    But I don’t let it make me so angry that I curse the guy 20 minutes later through messages.

• @b00ger-Knight i understand. Ive only met him once so i dont know his full character but im just saying from what ive seen of him.

• @Gnarlydude I garbed a 40, but he got revenge after killing me while I was bowing and started talking trash in messages. So i invited him to party chat and told him to eat a d*ck.

I win first prize for the most honorable player eva XD

• Banned

I wonder who is the most honorable player in Xbox chiv though.

• @Vade
    Me of course

• @Vade said in Schmuck of the Week.:

Hard to say since many of us have done evil things in chiv lol

• @General-Firefly said in Schmuck of the Week.:

@Vade
    Me of course

Nah you win prize for most manipulative…

1. Cause you made the biggest trolling/bragging thread on the forums (DA thread). Not even the PC side could boast this…

2. Cause you convinced a clan to fight Harold and FG for you…

3. One utterance from you about the DA ruling CMW starts a firestorm on the forums…

General is the world’s most interesting player…

“I don’t troll much, but when I do, Its on the CMW forums… Stay salty my friends”

• @Vade said in Schmuck of the Week.:

A long time ago I thought I was but eventually all the salt caught up to me and my hatred for some of the ATOM guys and their hatred for me turned me into someone I didn’t want to be when I first stepped into the comp scene. After things start to die down I’d like to rebuild my image once again…

The salt … the salt taints everything it touches. Once you get dragged into it it’s too late to get back out

• @vade oh ya and also, people have different definitions of honor.

@General-Firefly said in Schmuck of the Week.:

@Vade
    Me of course

Nah you win prize for most manipulative…

1. Cause you made the biggest trolling/bragging thread on the forums (DA thread). Not even the PC side could boast this…

2. Cause you convinced a clan to fight Harold and FG for you…

3. One utterance from you about the DA ruling CMW starts a firestorm on the forums…

General is the world’s most interesting player…

“I don’t troll much, but when I do, Its on the CMW forums… Stay salty my friends”

Oh Viz, You’re too kind
    laugh

• Banned

Besides nacho I was honestly one of the nicest out of atom besides convects though he doesn’t play nice but he’s the funniest motherfucker on chiv. Like that time we trolled in that Michael Myers lobby on ruins that shit had me crying. @ak I’ve turned a new leaf as far as not killing everyone without a second thought. Lobbies die fast when someone’s being that one dick kind of like an alphapussy or a generalgaytelo. @village-elder it’s sad that this game is called chiv and we all like to see ourselves as bowing knights of honor yet we can’t think of a single honorable person in this game.

@Vade said in Schmuck of the Week.:

Hard to say since many of us have done evil things in chiv lol

Aye, dirty bastards- the lot of us. It’s the Bloodlust that makes us do it.

• Idk about you guys but alpha wolf isn’t a Dingus as far as I see it, hell I’ve helped him in dark souls whenever he needs it lol, and on the note of shmucks clearing lobbies, it’s not only them…I find a lot of lobbies get completely wiped due to the likes of dash and boom box just sitting in a corner with a slingshot laughing away, then all of them gank you when you try and end the round and go back to sitting there…not exactly fun

• Banned

That’s what I’ve told boombox when he sits there asking me why nobody likes him @somervillage and As for senpai he will actually fight if its acknowledged.

• @Somervillage It sounds like they’re just having fun. Is it wrong to have fun in a game? After all that is the one of the soul purpose of a game.