Is 3rd person making a comeback?

•  So seeing the new game and being excited for Mirage will we be able to have a camera view similar or same to chivalry? I'm asking this due to my use of it and it helped me have spacial awareness, and to admittedly help me plan my sneak attacks while putting my weapon in stone and waiting for the right moment to strike or get messed up by someone else. But another reason i would like to have it is to see how far is my swing, can i dodge by jumping and giving me reference to see where my character is like where can i be seen from or where are my hit boxes at.

So the short and sweet is can the people have 3rd person?

• And here I triedreading the words in orange to get another meaning of the post, but nope.

I sure hope that third person won’t be part of the game.

• Sorry somehow i changed into garbled mess i will remake it correctly this time.

• So seeing the new game and being excited for Mirage will we be able to have a camera view similar or same to chivalry? I’m asking this due to my use of it and it helped me have spacial awareness, and to admittedly help me plan my sneak attacks while putting my weapon in stone and waiting for the right moment to strike or get messed up by someone else. But another reason i would like to have it is to see how far is my swing, can i dodge by jumping and giving me reference to see where my character is like where can i be seen from or where are my hit boxes at.

So the short and sweet is can the people have 3rd person?

(Also figured out the problem was me trying to put 5 spaces before my paragraphs)

• Developer

There will be support for 3rd person, however we are likely to limit the FOV lower for 3rd person, to prevent it from being as much of an awareness advantage.

• @Tibberius Thank you for your timely reply, and what you say does sound fair and i hope you keep just enough to give people using it a good idea of what is going on and make the perspective good enough for people like me to still use it.

Also could you post some 3rd person pictures soon just to know what we will have and possibly tweak with community suggestions or votes?