onsite alpha testing !

• Thanks for inviting us over the office - pizza and beer you can never go wrong. Playing with the mighty developers was so much fun. Science killing me 0 to 5 on the first game if while I was leading for a brief time… plz…

Btw awsome office, love the open space and amazing view (this pic doesnt do it justice)
    0_1461982010924_IMG_1562.JPG

So confusing at the beginning remembering real names and forum names

0_1461982215642_IMG_1554.JPG
    0_1461982527088_IMG_1559.JPG

Side note my wife was very excited when a dev showed her an entire drawer full of her fav spicy sauce

0_1461982577854_IMG_1563.JPG

Love the decor of place (sound booth was very cool, artwork on the walls amazing)

0_1461982639580_IMG_1557.JPG

But soon it got serious, fortunately Steve was on our side for the first few games (yes he is that good)

0_1461982694939_IMG_1558.JPG
    0_1461982853938_IMG_1561.JPG

Of course when Tibs switched sides it was a struggle, but one game I used the tbssetstagetime to keep bumping up the clock a little until we finally won (after 20 minutes I think lol), I did confess when they started talking about fixing that “bug”

Again thanks Reithur, Steve, Veseros, Killer Crabs, Rich and the other devs (sorry I have the worst memory for names and well hearing is not perfect anymore ha), and it was a ton of fun playing with all the other alpha testers.

btw what was the brand of that mouse we used, those were so awesome for playing (oh and Lea did have fun despite gettnig killed the most lol).

• @gregcau said in onsite alpha testing !:

Of course when Tibs switched sides it was a struggle, but one game I used the tbssetstagetime to keep bumping up the clock a little until we finally won (after 20 minutes I think lol), I did confess when they started talking about fixing that “bug”

lmfao you sly dog

I’m surprised by how passionate you are about this project, I guess it’s because TB finally added female characters huh?

• Thanks to everybody who came in!

We had in-house;

Players
    @gregcau and his daughter Lea (pictures courtesy of his wife)
    @KIM JONG KILL (Spook)
    @Cyanide
    @Balls_Anderson
    @THE SCIENCE…
    General Firefly (one of our Console players, unfortunately not able to participate in the alpha group)

Devs (who played)
    @Tibberius
    @Vesros
    @Killer Crabs
    @TBPhoenix
    @Richard
    @tehKage
    and me!

We had a lot of fun and some really good feedback & discussion afterwards.

Special thanks to @THE SCIENCE… for bringing some beer!

• @rumpelstiltskin said in onsite alpha testing !:

I’m surprised by how passionate you are about this project, I guess it’s because TB finally added female characters huh?

Strong female characters are all the rage nowadays. And Vypress is at the forefront. I cant wait to customize the outfits lol.

0_1462026392334_Untitled.jpg

But apart from that spells are fun, and I was always a big PvP fan in MMORPG 5-8 years ago, but this better for casual long term play where you can master it without having to invest a ton of time on other activies, and MMO just dont achieve the same level of comabt. I never really got into the various 1st person shooters.

• Already snapping underskirt screenshots, nice

• Developer

@Reithur said in onsite alpha testing !:

Thanks to everybody who came in!

We had in-house;

Players
    @gregcau and his daughter Lea (pictures courtesy of his wife)
    @KIM JONG KILL (Spook)
    @Cyanide
    @Balls_Anderson
    @THE SCIENCE…
    General Firefly (one of our Console players, unfortunately not able to participate in the alpha group)

Devs (who played)
    @Tibberius
    @Vesros
    @Killer Crabs
    @TBPhoenix
    @Richard
    and me!

We had a lot of fun and some really good feedback & discussion afterwards.

Special thanks to @THE SCIENCE… for bringing some beer!

tehKage wrecked it for 10 minutes too btw!

• @tehKage I knew I was missing someone lol!

Fixed!