Useful Administration features

• After I had some kids playing with me on the server, I think the following features should be added for server administrators (or documented if available…) :

• Auto ban users with team damage rate of X (the kickvote system is useless.)

• Auto ban if user writes special words in the chat. (get rid of people using swears or emoticons etc.)

• Replace strings the user writes in the chats (“lol” -> “I’m stupid”, “XD” -> “I’m super stupid” - to improve quality of chat)

• Auto ban if user is writing to much in the chat (“what” , “I’m stupid”, “this cancer kid”, “what the hell dude”, “you are so noob” user has been banned … silence. This will make people focus on the game instead of “self-staging”.)

• Block shout-feature for X seconds, if user uses it X times in a row (sometimes people won’t stop using it to bother other players)

• Block chat feature X seconds after user died (some guys are complaining every time they died for minutes.)

• Kick user if inactive for more than X seconds

• Document banned user-id’s and the reason for ban

• Shared ban lists (if user has been banned from my server, I’d like to ban the user from my other server as well).

Also - please update your Confluence about server administration. Some sections have been updated 3 years ago :(.

• Dunno if Chiv itself supports it but team damage auto kick (and maybe ban?) is possible with this app/ mod:
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/23235/chivadmin-rcon-tool

• I don’t think you really thought many of these through…

• @Grauen said in Useful Administration features:

Replace strings the user writes in the chats (“lol” -> “I’m stupid”, “XD” -> “I’m super stupid” - to improve quality of chat)

@Odeken said in Useful Administration features:

I don’t think you really thought many of these through…

Sounds perfectly reasonable, 50 bucks and i’ll write u dat mod batch-insulting ur players ;)

• @Odeken said in Useful Administration features:

I don’t think you really thought many of these through…

Could you explain your doubts, please?

@Hordy

ChivAdmin is offline. I couldn’t download it from Skydrive and the attachment link is broken. Can you upload it to google drive? Is there a Github project?