Optimize this game ;( runs so bad

• i have a gtx 680 which i one of the most powerfull gpus out there, and an i5 2500k, 4gb ram. 64 bit

but i still get down to 40 fps on arena, but on that green hill thing i get 60 fps constant. bu normally its 40-55 fps. which is really bad for my system. :( fix this plz

ps i love this game ;D

• Runs fine for me.

I have GTX670 SLI. 2500K @ 4.5GHZ, and 8GB of RAM, 64-bit, 128GB SSD.

• that dosent help me. also gtx 670 sli is much more powerful.

• Yeah, but even with 1 disabled I could run it maxed out @ 2560 x 1440 with 60-70FPS.

• @roller344:

i have a gtx 680 which i one of the most powerfull gpus out there, and an i5 2500k, 4gb ram. 64 bit

but i still get down to 40 fps on arena, but on that green hill thing i get 60 fps constant. bu normally its 40-55 fps. which is really bad for my system. :( fix this plz

ps i love this game ;D

Try changing the resolution, It helped for me and i have a gaming computer I personally built. And this ran like trash, Seriously Change the resolution

• The problem with arena is the fact that all those “Filthy Peasants” watching are rendered and all that, so it’s basically like having 50 players spawned or so, I think.

I always avoid this map because of the bad fps I get on it, I think I could lower my settings but I won’t, it’s mostly this map. We need an option to turn off the background’s details or something or just turn those peasants into sprites or something, otherwise idk ;o i’m not good at this stuff, but in the end it uses too much resources right now

• I have a steady 60 fps even in 32 vs 32 games. But yeah I have a GTX 680 factory overclocked.

• @roller344:

i have a gtx 680 which i one of the most powerfull gpus out there, and an i5 2500k, 4gb ram. 64 bit

ps i love this game ;D

Something wrong with your computer my friend. Runs fine on my gtx260 lol. In fact your whole machine is better.

• I think it’s more of the maps and hitboxes than anything else. The shoreline map has a huge sightline that gives you 30fps when you look down it and it seems like for every person in the game your fps drops down by like 5. 64 player servers aren’t playable for me, I get 40-60fps on 24 player servers and on small deathmatch games I get 90.