To the developers

• Are there any future plans to patch Chivalry on the consoles? Gameplay is great when everything runs smoothly, but when lag sets in, it becomes a chore to enjoy.

Considering this game is one of a kind for consoles, there is money to be made by either releasing more content or a brand new 100% working version that has up to date graphics, increased stability when playing online, and a better vote kick system over the current one.

I’ve had 5 friends buy it and 4 friends quit because of its flaws. Truly sad when you can’t behead other players with your BFFs.

• Only ‘Activision’ can release console updates. TB is unable to put out patches.

• There seriously needs to be some toning down on Citadel. All the moving carts, slaves, lava, the sky effects…it all just drags the game’s fps down. I know I’m not the only one who has zero problems with any other map besides Citadel. The lag problem is the fault of the servers (I’m guessing they are Activision’s problem as well?

• Banned

Hahahah nothing is going to happen, give up !

• @Vade said in To the developers:

Hahahah nothing is going to happen, give up !

Rekteroni

• Banned

@ak The developers can give it the ole’ kys. On another note I just realized that the phrase kys is basically the atom motto lmao.

• @Vade said in To the developers:

@ak The developers can give it the ole’ kys. On another note I just realized that the phrase kys is basically the atom motto lmao.

Lol nice. And they’d probably be more likely to say that then organize an update for the game. It’s just a matter of time until someone out there releases a game similar to Chiv and steals their following

• Banned

Like morkau or whatever it’s called