[BUG] my whole screen is white?

• here’s a screenshot of my menu, but this is also in a match:
    http://imgur.com/LQwgt

I have tried restarting the game, steam and my pc
    I took a look in the options but there was no brightness option

NVIDIA GT 220
    AMD phenom 6650 quad-core processor
    4 gb RAM

• Same problem occurs here. It crashed during a match and since then I don’t get graphics any more. I’ve fiddled with some video settings but nothing seems to help.

• Actually, it does seem to be the brightness as I can see very very faintly the surroudings when I start to play a match again.

• Having the same issue here. White screen. The menues are still readable. Occured spontaniously after starting a new round.

• “Solved” my problem by uninstalling, removing user files from my documents and reinstalling. Does keep crashing though every second game or so, on Windows 7 64bit.

• Developer

GT 220 is going to be below minimum specifications (it’s weaker than the 8800 GT that we advertise as the minimum video card).

Anyhow, possible steps to fix:

• Update your video drivers

• In Steam, right click the game, click properties, local files, and then “Verify integrity of game cache”…

• Go into Video Settings and turn Depth of Field, Bloom, and Motion Blur to False (you may need to restart the game or load a new map for the changes to take effect)

• Go into My Documents\My Games and delete the Chivalry Medieval Warfare directory

@vaurk:

“Solved” my problem by uninstalling, removing user files from my documents and reinstalling. Does keep crashing though every second game or so, on Windows 7 64bit.

Can you go into Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs and post a .log and (if there is one) .dmp file from the time of a crash?

• @CrustaceanSoup:

GT 220 is going to be below minimum specifications (it’s weaker than the 8800 GT that we advertise as the minimum video card).

that’s odd because I played a good 90 mins without any problems with a solid 50 fps on low settings

• @CrustaceanSoup:

• Go into My Documents\My Games and delete the Chivalry Medieval Warfare directory

http://imgur.com/DukBG

fixed it :D

• Just had another crash, seems to happen in more hectic situations (not necessarily with a lot of bots).

• I am having this problem as well. I have tried all of the solutions as suggested, and the only way that anything gets fixed is to wipe and re-install. It is getting annoying to tell the truth. I had about a week and a half of it being fixed after driver updates, then today it reverts back to white. I really hope a cause is found and it is in the next update, but I don’t see anything about it.

• @Eskalja:

I am having this problem as well. I have tried all of the solutions as suggested, and the only way that anything gets fixed is to wipe and re-install. It is getting annoying to tell the truth. I had about a week and a half of it being fixed after driver updates, then today it reverts back to white. I really hope a cause is found and it is in the next update, but I don’t see anything about it.

Deleting the Chivalry folder in Documents\My Games doesn’t fix it?

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.