Honor Duels

• Before anyone chews my arm off, let me just say that I like honor duels.

What really annoys me, however, is when I observe players who choose not to participate in honor duels being bullied by an experienced team-mate, either by killing or harassing them until they comply.

In my experience, players who don’t observe honor duels in LTS are usually the first to die or quit anyway via the opposing team, which is fair enough.

Observing honor duels is a Chivalry social etiquette, but players (especially the more experienced of us) should remember it is a choice, and should not be forced onto team mates via bullying just because we prefer to play that way.

Just let 'em get on with it. We all want to have fun at the end of the day.

• Banned

Not sure about ps4 but on Xbox Honor Duels are a general arbitration between most players that are indeed usually lv30-50. For Xbox it depends on who’s in the lobby tbh. if there’s enough high levels it becomes an honor lobby wether noobs like it or not. Though it’s not to be assholes because we do indeed include noobs for honor duels if they spectate and bow. But no matter what the people who go all out die first. As far bullying it does happen and I do bully I suppose, if I bow and it’s not acknowledge then I’ll give a kick or throwing axe who knows. If you’re not there to fight then get off the game.

• It’s always comedic when you see low levels duel. Looks just like this ------->
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvAzB_dAhNs

• @Chudder I only force low exp. players if they keep backstabbing. As long as they leave my opponent and I alone they can do what they want.

• What’s the most popular US server to play on? I’m new and trying to get in the game

• East and west

• I prefer warfare to honor duels, personally. I’ll take a 12v12 over a 1v1 or a 24 person 1v1 any day. There is strength in numbers. And even a small team can hold off entire waves of opponents.

• @No-Home-Planet said in Honor Duels:

I prefer warfare to honor duels, personally. I’ll take a 12v12 over a 1v1 or a 24 person 1v1 any day. There is strength in numbers. And even a small team can hold off entire waves of opponents.

The team warfare is the best thing about Chivalry. I’ll be cool if everyone else is, but I’m the first one in if it turns into n vs. 1.
    I have learned a bit from just standing back and watching Honorable Duels, though.

• When it comes to honor duels i believe it more fun/ beneficial for the less skilled to go first then some what in order have the duels end with the more skilled players that way the people play people of there skill level and a new player is not put aginst the best player and the other players can watch the “top dogs” of the lobby and learn from there moves

• If its team objective that you start an honor duel, look out for the little green man with cornrows. I will mercilessly interrupt your duels(with the exception of the small # of you that I have partied up with before).

If a team mate tries to get at me for it, they get a kick + stab + firepot. Go have honor in TD mode. I gotta push this cart, yo.

• @bcbuddy said in Honor Duels:

If its team objective that you start an honor duel, look out for the little green man with cornrows. I will mercilessly interrupt your duels(with the exception of the small # of you that I have partied up with before).

If a team mate tries to get at me for it, they get a kick + stab + firepot. Go have honor in TD mode. I gotta push this cart, yo.

Ya. I don’t like when people do that in TDM or TO

• I hoard assists. If I can get just one hit, and let my flanking team mate do the rest while I taunt, I’m getting a good laugh out of it.

• I’d like to say I’m pretty good at the game if not that decent, (and I’m lvl 42 on 360, lvl 31 on Xbone, and 44 on PC.) So due to the fact I’m in the “experienced player lvl range” I’m expected to always bow and duel. Which I’m fine with dueling but I don’t want to have to do it every time I join a LTS or even a FFA. So when I decide not to do it I get kicked or I get ganked, and when someone bows at me and I’m not in the mood to duel I just say yes and nod but apparently that’s not good enough so we just sit there nodding and bowing. Until one of make a move (which is always me) Basically I’d just like to say just because someone doesn’t want to duel in a public server doesn’t mean they should be kicked if its just a normal game of (LTS for example)

• If its a honor duel lobby then honor duel if you dont want to duel run out right away and just start swing you will be ganked but that what happens when its all outs or you could leave and find a new game like free for all