Bazaar - Level Feedback
Lucas last edited by
Game Mode: to_Bazaar (team objective)
- Attacker captures points to gain enough progress to unlock the gate to the next stage.
- Defender could neutralize the points to stop the progress.
- Attackers have 7 mins to complete this stage, once time’s up, defender wins.
- Attacker stay close to the magic bomb to push it to the end to win the match.
- Defender could stop bomb moving by staying close to it.
- Attacker has 12 mins to complete this stage, defender wins if time’s up
- The river docks are much simpler and smaller wooden docks that allow for smaller boats from surrounding communities to retrieve goods and bring them to their communities.
- The buildings surrounding the markets and warehouses are a mixture of Yemeni architecture (particularly from Sana’a) and ancient Saudi architecture (particularly from Jeddah).
Please post any thoughts/feedback about the level design/art direction for the level in this thread. Please refrain from posting specific bugs in this thread and direct those to bug reports
gregcau last edited by
this one appears to be disabled - I cant admin servertravel TO_Bazaar
one of my fav maps though as you really feel like you are in the market place and the fight at the end is fun.
Reithur last edited by
@gregcau If you check the maplist for this build that I posted, you’ll notice that Bazaar is not included this round. It should be back in next time.