Guys, I need help with uploading my map to the workshop. I get a connection error. Thanks.

• Hi there,

recently I finished one update for the duel of the fates map, but I cannot upload to the workshop. Same with anything I try to upload. It works from time to time, but after around thirty attempts, I got no luck so far.

This is what I get at the time of upload:
    Last 4 files of the launcher:

Waiting for Steam task to finish.
    Waiting for Steam task to finish…
    Waiting for Steam task to finish…Error uploading preview file. Make sure you got a valid connection to Steam.
    [May 23, 2:19 AM] COMMANDLET ‘WorkshopUserTool.exe wsinfo_AOCSDKLevels.txt’ SUCCEEDED

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks a lot guys.

Update 2: I had been trying different pictures, re-cooking and re-compliations of my maps and packages, but nothing seems to work. That step right there has been impossible to pass. I honestly don’t know what to do. I ran out of solutions. Thanks also to PlouPlou that gave me some suggestions. Thanks a lot bro.

Best Regards,
    Jam

• Happens to me on regular basis as well.
    The fix is to rename the preview image in \chivalrymedievalwarfare\UDKGame\CookedSDK__CMWSDKFiles
    Then update that name in the wsinfo_AOCSDKLevels.txt file of your map, found in the same folder. (may be named differently)
    Then execute this in command line:
    cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32
    WorkshopUserTool.exe wsinfo_AOCSDKLevels.txt

However, it might just work when u just rename the preview image in the __CMWSDKFiles folder and do the same in the frontend. I just upload via console for different reasons.