Weak gamers of today

• 3rd person or 1p person with fov 105 plus upto 200 even. Is this what you have become a weak dependant on aids to
    beat an opponent tbh. Add your dancing about trying to use a buggy or glichy weapon while you try hard to break all hope
    of animations viewed by your opponent hehe.

Chivalry was nothing like this on Release with a much higher skilled type of gamer back in the day eof.
    Is CSGO truly the last really comp fps game left today?
    :)

• But the higher the fov the more realistic… Do your eyes have 90 fov? of course not.

• Man if you are tired of ballerinas and fov come to console. Like 5% of the players do ballerina stuff (rainbows, backswings etc.) and Fov is at a fixed level

• @SP3ARMAN said in Weak gamers of today:

Man if you are tired of ballerinas and fov come to console. Like 5% of the players do ballerina stuff (rainbows, backswings etc.) and Fov is at a fixed level

But the other 95% are made up of about 50% messer hit trade, spam feint, accelerated LMB spam
    About 30% use other weapons and the rest don’t really care all that much.

• Also I am planning on possibly investing on a tool to make my Xbox one keyboard and mouse compatible

• @AK said in Weak gamers of today:

Also I am planning on possibly investing on a tool to make my Xbox one keyboard and mouse compatible

Is that possible? I read Microsoft restricted it due to the advantages that would give. The hardest part going from PC to xbox is the camera control and funky button combinations to do what is a simple key press on PC.

• @gregcau said in Weak gamers of today:

@AK said in Weak gamers of today:

Also I am planning on possibly investing on a tool to make my Xbox one keyboard and mouse compatible

Is that possible? I read Microsoft restricted it due to the advantages that would give. The hardest part going from PC to xbox is the camera control and funky button combinations to do what is a simple key press on PC.

_/
    / ͡° \

There are tools u can buy that allow you to connect a controller and a keyboard and mouse to the same USB port on an xbox and the tool simply “translates” what you pressed on the keyboard for the xbox

• @AK except it is like 100$ but I may get it for use with other games as well, not just gonna spend 100$ for chiv

• @AK can you link it, be curious to try it out

• There are other ones too though. Ill be looking at the reviews carefully before I buy one but buying a keyboard and mouse adapter is the plan hopefully

Also, the XIM4 looks to have better reviews

• @AK said in Weak gamers of today:

@SP3ARMAN said in Weak gamers of today:

Man if you are tired of ballerinas and fov come to console. Like 5% of the players do ballerina stuff (rainbows, backswings etc.) and Fov is at a fixed level

But the other 95% are made up of about 50% messer hit trade, spam feint, accelerated LMB spam
    About 30% use other weapons and the rest don’t really care all that much.

Same thing youre talking about on console happens on PC too. Different ports but the meta is constant.

• It does seem less fov exploitable tbh the console. I used to play Ut or Redfaction on the ps2 with a keyboard and mouse.
    when I eventually get a new console it will be with a view to use a k/b mouse setup or not bother at all with any new console

• Well after asking a lot of players over a week what fovs they use the lowest was actually 130 with many a lot higher.
    So every time TB gives them a higher slider of fov they want more esp above the slider limit tbh. Those dancing
    fov junkies you see who stack pub T/O games every time rank 50 plus are infact a blight in Chivalry now.
    I watch them sit in spec waiting to stack then leave at game end to join another server and repeat stack join.
    Even watching admins from private severs do the same on official pubs is lame, the same fov junkie team stacking
    to the point that when they get moved by auto balance they hit spec fast and rejoin prior side or swop instantly.

Chivalry II in 2018 no console access in first person only is what we want. New engine also

• @Clouseau wow, no console access? F U then

Also it isn’t what “we” want because we, as in all the console players included, make up the community as well. From the looks of your guy’s comp scene we are going to surpass you guys eventually in size.

• The pc console access tbh, meaning the ability to type config parameters past the games slider option such as fov.
    Console games don’t have console access but just a menu to pick options as the games are ported to uniform machines
    of the same spec. Has this consoled you enough ?