Console Kings (Topic In Progress)

• #1 Undead Odin

• First king of chivalry

#2 Lord Of Thrones (Kings of the Free Order)

• Second King, undefeated until Sir Kalliot

#3 Sir Kalliot (Dark Alliance)

• Defeated L.O.T in a duel, DA clan defeated KOTFO–Both victories making him king.

Lord Protector: General Firefly (DA)

• Leader in absence of Kalliot, rule cemented by defeat of KOTFO

#4 I end zombies/ATOM-KYLE (ATOM)

• Defeated General’s clan, ATOM undefeated, last leaderboard king

Present Lord Protector: SDS Newageknight (SDS)

• Leader in absence of Zombies, former #2 clan before ATOM’s dissolution

Illegitimate Heir to throne: Hangi Herjan

• Current head of XB360 leaderboards

*Lord Protector: Ruling party while a regent is not present (Inactive, when it pertains to CMW). Successor to a former king who has not held a #1 leaderboard spot. Is, however leader of #1 clan at the moment of king’s departure. Lord Protector holds this spot until their clan is defeated.

Xbone Prerequisites for Console King:

Since there is no more leaderboard, which was the determining factor for which player was king on XB360, there must be new qualifications…

King = Dueling Champion, leader of #1 clan
    Lord Protector = De facto Leader, Leader of #1 clan
    Clan Leaders = Nobles–have rightful claim to throne
    Clanless = No claim, gains the crown through pure bloodshed

For Lord Protector to advance to King:

• Your clan must beat a all of the clans on the active clans list. Proof of each victory must be present.

For all other clan leaders:

• Your clan must defeat the current #1 clan AND beaten all of the existing clans. If there is a king you must defeat their clan AND beat the King in a duel.

For those not in a clan:

• For a Lord Protector present, defeat all Active clan Leaders in a duel, and the crown is yours.
    • If there is a King present, defeat the King, and the crown is yours. (ie LOT vs Kalliot. Kalliot defeated LOT, and became king)

EXAMPLE!

For SDS Newageknight to go from lord protector to king, SDS must defeat all active clans.

For other clan leaders to become lord protector, they must defeat SDS and all active clans.

For clanless players, they must defeat beat the clan leaders (or their champions) of SDS, SB, TCF, TGL, NHG, STYB, DA, KR, HOG, and OS in a duel.

clans who refuse a duel/clan war forfeit their claim

Questions or comments below. Disagree? Throw me some ideas.

• @SP3ARMAN said in Console Kings (Topic In Progress):

#1 Undead Odin
    #2 Lord Of Thrones (Kings of the Free Order)
    #3 Sir Kalliot (Dark Alliance/W4RWOLVES)
    ====Lord Protector: General Firefly (DA)====
    #4 I end zombies (ATOM)
    ====Lord Protector: SDS Newageknight (SDS)====

*Lord Protector: Ruling party while a regent is not present. Successor to a former king who has not held a #1 leaderboard spot. Is, however leader of #1 clan at the moment of king’s departure. Lord Protector holds this spot until their clan is defeated.

Prerequisites for Console King:

I think this looks great! Although Kalliot wasn’t affiliated with the war wolves.

• This is a great layout. I’ll follow these rules along with all my clan members.

• Don’t quote me on this cause I’m not certain but I’m beggining to think Hangi doesn’t really have a clan. I’ve never once seen any of his players and he doesn’t reply to my messages… If he wont fight does that make me official 360 King? I should think so even if I’m not the best player. But I don’t make the rules. Im just pointing out the facts.

• Banned

I would prefer to be mentioned by both my current and old GT

• @General-Firefly said in Console Kings (Topic In Progress):

I think this looks great! Although Kalliot wasn’t affiliated with the war wolves.

Fixed.

• @ATOM–KYLE said in Console Kings (Topic In Progress):

I would prefer to be mentioned by both my current and old GT

Fixed.

• @General-Firefly the community has moved on to XB1.

But having #1 clan/being #1 on XB360 gives you the equivelant of noble status on XB1. In your case as of now, defeat SDS and all active clans and the crown is yours.

Or defeat all clan leaders 1v1 if youre feeling lucky…

Basically: Yes, king of 360. But as long as SDS is on top on Xbone, nobody has to recognize your claim nor Hangi’s.

• @SP3ARMAN

All the clan leaders? So let’s add this to the mix. State all the current clan leaders and clans in the OP so that it’s all laid clear to see who must be challenged in order to claim the title of ‘king’ etc.

For example;
    SLD (The Salty Doritos) - b00ger Knight

and so forth…

I for one really like this idea. gg viz

• @SP3ARMAN said in Console Kings (Topic In Progress):

@General-Firefly
    Basically: Yes, king of 360.

Those couple words are all I needed to hear.

Now it’s time for XboxOne. Ill have my Champions 1v1 every leader I can find. Anyone who’s not my ally can expect to recieve a message. You know who you are.

The Zepplins have crossed the Ocean. The Panzers are heading up the hill.

• Now it’s time for XboxOne. Ill have my Champions 1v1 every leader I can find. Anyone who’s not my ally can expect to recieve a message. You know who you are.

Correct me if i’m wrong but… pretty sure you yourself have to 1v1 the leader and claim dominance. ;)

• @b00ger-Knight said in Console Kings (Topic In Progress):

Now it’s time for XboxOne. Ill have myChampions 1v1 every leader I can find. Anyone who’s not my ally can expect to recieve a message. You know who you are.

Correct me if i’m wrong but… pretty sure you yourself have to 1v1 the leader and claim dominance. ;)

Nope. Consider yourself corrected. If the King wants more Crowns. The Champions bring him Crowns. Unless you plan on being oppressed in your castle. In that case, Ill come back for you later. laugh

• @General-Firefly

Then you can send your dogs to fight for you like a true armchair general. But that’ll never make you the king.

The true throne of the king lies on the battlefield and that’s exactly where I will be waiting.

@General-Firefly

Then you can send your dogs to fight for you like a true armchair general. But that’ll never make you the king.

The true throne of the king lies on the battlefield and that’s exactly where I will be waiting.

When everyone’s dead and every Crown has been collected. It wont matter what you call me, I’m the last one standing. FG wont save you this time ;)

• When everyone’s dead and every Crown has been collected. It wont matter what you call me, I’m the last one standing. FG wont save you this time ;)

Tell me General, Do you bleed…?

You will.

• @General-Firefly said in Console Kings (Topic In Progress):

@b00ger-Knight said in Console Kings (Topic In Progress):

Now it’s time for XboxOne. Ill have myChampions 1v1 every leader I can find. Anyone who’s not my ally can expect to recieve a message. You know who you are.

Nope. Consider yourself corrected. If the King wants more Crowns. The Champions bring him Crowns. Unless you plan on being oppressed in your castle. In that case, Ill come back for you later. laugh

I can still fight your champions though

When everyone’s dead and every Crown has been collected. It wont matter what you call me, I’m the last one standing. FG wont save you this time ;)

Tell me General, Do you bleed…?

You will.

Bruh

• Kings should also qualify for clan leaders with the most influence as well though. If you are the best but are an asswipe and no one respects your words in the community you aren’t much

• @General-Firefly it has to be 1 player who wants to be king beating all clan leaders not multiple champions from one clan/alliance beating the clan leaders, otherwise it defeats the purpose.

Meaning YOU or ONE champion representing you must be the one to defeat them.

Fight the clan leaders yourself, get one player to fight them for you, or destroy each and every clan in a war. Those are your options.

• @AK said in Console Kings (Topic In Progress):

Kings should also qualify for clan leaders with the most influence as well though. If you are the best but are an asswipe and no one respects your words in the community you aren’t much

I was thinking about this while i was typing this up but that means that the system would have to count out the clanless…

How do we measure influence was another issue i came across as well. You think we could have clans endorse nominees?