Console Kings (Topic In Progress)

• Arcer lol good one

• challege Atom x Klye to a duel “But he is refusing” now what explain me idm specs u wil alle see his scaryed to duel me? or do a CW lol

• Banned

@TGL-Error your grammar makes you appear mentally challenged, I did not decline I reminded you that we already dueled, a total of 4 times to be exact, while I was still king.
    7-4 win (us east)
    6-7 loss (Europe)
    7-4 win (us east)
    7-3 win us east)

I made you go 18-27 kid that’s awfully negative to be talking so much.

I gave you 4 duels, you should only have gotten 1. You don’t just get to spam duels INVs to the king. you lost, your a knight retain your honor and accept defeat, besides my reign has ended long ago, I retired. Around 70 days ago after another 5-0 win against SDS, and seeing as no one else would fight, we called it quits.

• Banned

Clans these days have no respect, all you new gen players and new gen clans have no idea.

Not only was my clan undefeated, I was personally the duelist champion for XB1, I won the tournament that boasted over 50+ of the consoles best players.
    (Prize money included)
    the funniest part is that all of the final 4 players were atom members. ATOM won every match, war, and tournament flawlessly.

But now that we disbanded and moved on to other games everyone has a bone to pick. listen, we were around for a year and a half… and the only clan that EVER challenged us to a war was SDS. We had to hunt other clans down to get a fight, most would outright refuse because they admitted it would be a blow out. While ATOM was still active, it got so bad the other clans tried to outright ban us from fighting other clans all together. We retired because competition was so scarce we had to wait months to get a fight.

Only now that we left, all these clans and wars have started to pop up… Exactly.

I only have respect for SDS. They have been around for all of it. All these posers trying to steal some glory had nothing to say while we all still played.

Now for fucks sake let me watch the community grow and enjoy the forums without being spammed with MSG asking for duels and to bring back my clan. The time for that has past.

• lol Kyle what lvl was i then what lvl am i now how long ago was that. U are stuk in the fckin past ur just scaryed to rematch? If u are so good what is the problem just dueling me? I am challeging u right now on the forums or do a CW or just duel me with specs dont bring this bs up i alrdy duel d u pls ur gonna lose u know it i beat u know it. BTW ATOM best clan then do a clan war if ur gonna say we quited chiv then dont say ur best anymore cuz thats not how life works. I know what ur gonna comment on this lol i alrdy dueld u but wait did we have a clan war yet ? No we havent prepare youre self were having one idm Specs THINK ABOUT IT if u refuse ye its on forums now…

• Banned

Fuck your dumb, it just goes in one ear and out the other huh? I really don’t understand how you are trying to use lvl as an excuse, you played chiv for over 45 lvls and hundreds of hours on 360… Just because you rank reset on Xbox one does not mean your timeplayed has.

I’ll only say this once more, I’m retired, you already challenged me to a duel when I was still active, and I won 7-4.

So you challenged me again, and I won twice more in front of all your friends
    7-4 and 7-3. I took screen shots and sent them out… We have been through all this already.

You should be thankful I gave you that many rematches… most people would try to take a single win a run with it. I was the very thorough with you.

• same with u get fck out of here dickhead

• @ATOM–KYLE Ye post them out xD when i was lvl 25 or somthing go for it :) But everyone know s on forums u are scaryed re role me now lol

• Banned

@TGL-Error again in one ear and out the other, your rank on XB1 does not reflect your time played on the game “chivalry”.

You played hundreds of hours on 360 and reach past level 45. You were well above lvl 45 when we dueled.

• Banned

Since your just a kid and clear mentally handicapped, I’m going to leave this thread now, you may have the last word if you wish. I hope you enjoy chivalry as much as I did, I will continue to watch as the community grows :)

• Chivalry isnt even about lvl its about skill ur just pussy

• @TGL-Error said in Console Kings (Topic In Progress):

Chivalry isnt even about lvl its about skill ur just pussy

Lol, no, it’s about ego.

• Everyone should just chill guys its just a game if @atomkyle said hes done with the game and been done with it for months now no reason to stir up some shit considering technically he isn’t part. Of the chiv community anymore he made it clearultiple times so no reason to curse him out whether u fight him or not what’s that gonna prove ? Unless its for big bucks then I would say just waiting your breath over bullahit

• TBH currently TGL Error is the best and I doubt anyone can really contest that claim

• @ATOM–KYLE said in Console Kings (Topic In Progress):

@TGL-Error your grammar makes you appear mentally challenged, I did not decline I reminded you that we already dueled, a total of 4 times to be exact, while I was still king.
    7-4 win (us east)
    6-7 loss (Europe)
    7-4 win (us east)
    7-3 win us east)

I made you go 18-27 kid that’s awfully negative to be talking so much.

I gave you 4 duels, you should only have gotten 1. You don’t just get to spam duels INVs to the king. you lost, your a knight retain your honor and accept defeat, besides my reign has ended long ago, I retired. Around 70 days ago after another 5-0 win against SDS, and seeing as no one else would fight, we called it quits.

If I had the proper force, we Stygian Blades would always be ready for a fight, even if we got our asses handed to us.

• Banned

ya? well then it’s a good thing that I already beat him savagely, multiple times. Ask booger or any of his Friends that spectated. xD

• @ATOM–KYLE LOL u can test me now like brah stfu u are stuipd is that how it works for u kyle u beat somone once in ur life and u claim victory lel. Ur not even close to me on my skill lvl if we re duel i win 7-2 i gonna laugh so badly not only be btw…(alle)

• I joined this thread feeling like the stormtroopers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBqFIa_Q4Bg
    laugh

• Banned

@TGL-Error lol. Beat once? 3 times
    7-4 7-4 7-3. Get rekt. All your friends watched.

• Tbh error would beat kyle

*drops mic

The TGL Error of today would’ve beaten the kyle of a few months ago before he quit