Console Kings (Topic In Progress)

• If Homura doesn’t want the title, it remains in TGL’s hands.

• Banned

@Vizzle said in Console Kings (Topic In Progress):

If Homura doesn’t want the title, it remains in TGL’s hands.

Lol NO. He doesn’t deserve it. I crushed him, so did Homura, he is no king, only an ATOM member should carry that title.

• Banned

Look at the criteria… To be king you must defeat all other active competitive players in duel, and lead a clan that has beaten all other clans, (usually undefeated) the only clan to do that is ATOM.

TGL has lost to me, the fourth king…
    4 times in duel, and now to Homura 2 times, he also leads a clan that has 3 defeats two of them against SDS

If Homura doesn’t want it… I’d say at most make TGL lord protector, until TGL has beaten SDS more than they have lost.

Otherwise leave the throne vacant until there is a clearly dominate clan with a clearly dominate leader, like the days of ATOM.

• Banned

But before any of that someone need to make a new thread. That can be updated. And changed.

• @ATOM–KYLE said in Console Kings (Topic In Progress):

Look at the criteria… To be king you must defeat all other active competitive players in duel, and lead a clan that has beaten all other clans, (usually undefeated) the only clan to do that is ATOM.

TGL has lost to me, the fourth king…
    4 times in duel, and now to Homura 2 times, he also leads a clan that has 3 defeats two of them against SDS

If Homura doesn’t want it… I’d say at most make TGL lord protector, until TGL has beaten SDS more than they have lost.

Otherwise leave the throne vacant until there is a clearly dominate clan with a clearly dominate leader, like the days of ATOM.

Under the original king or no king deal…

If TGL can beat the rest of the active clans, then TGL Error is king, But this is almost completely dependent on Homura’s decision because of this new development.

The problem is when he sent that screenshot, he asked “Am I the new chivalry king?” so I got to ask him if he is actually going for the crown or if he beat Error just for shits and giggles. He only beat Error so that only really makes him lord protector.

As of now he’s only got the crown hostage in a manner of speaking.

HOWEVER

if Homura can provide proof that beat somer, newage, booger, and other players leading active clans, then the crown is his.

This is the terms that the majority of the community accepted, however I can make a new thread and see if a new console king deal can be drafted.

In case of TL;DR:

-Error is a lord protector, not a king. He didn’t beat all active clans

-I need proof of won duels from homura besides the one with Error in order to qualify that or SDS, KotS, GoA, and others have the choice to yield to Homura

-If Homura were to beat a “King Error”, then Homura = King #7

-As of now Homura = Lord protector–if he is laying claim…

-If there are disagreements about the outdated terms, ill make a new thread.

• Banned

@AK interesting. Your spinny bs is easy to counter when u learn how. It’s kind of like a young kid touching a ceiling fan for the first time.

• I think the king should be through time/clan based, yes you can be the best sure but can you be the best and guide your crew to numero uno

• Im saying this cause i aint no duelist^ neither is half of the clan leaders (except roffle cause hes the best he 7-0’s without even having to duel)

• I have no chance llf

• @Somervillage Come play with me today somer I feel like kick / Stab feinting you. U fall for it every time ;) #How#To#Do#The#Roffle#Kick#StabFeint#Kick

• @LordRoffleSalad not even home dude but when im back ill gladly hand you that 7-0 finally

• @lordrofflesalad -125 now

• @DEADLySiNz funny i havent downvoted a single ome of his comments, just nobody likes him

• @Vade said in Console Kings (Topic In Progress):

@AK interesting. Your spinny bs is easy to counter when u learn how. It’s kind of like a young kid touching a ceiling fan for the first time.

It’s never been hard to counter

• I like to think of my self as the true cancer king of chivalry